Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to download Forza Horizon 5 to my PC but it wont let me select my external drive as the drive to install it to (it doesn't even show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XER0_Gamez, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. XER0_Gamez
    XER0_Gamez Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.


    Hello, I am trying to download Forza Horizon 5 to my PC but it wont let me select my external drive as the drive to install it to (it doesn't even show my external drive). I tried both MS store and Xbox app. It will let me install to my C drive but that doesn't have enough storage. If I try to download any other game, it lets me download to my external drive, so why wont it work or even show the drive for FH5?

    :)
     
    XER0_Gamez, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. XER0_Gamez Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

    All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  3. CRAZZYJUTT Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

    Hey bro what would I have to search up to find that tool?
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

    You're welcome, mate. Take care!
  5. BrodyKlug Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

    Hey I'm having the same issues as XER0_Gamez, but i tried his steps and nothing is working ? any idea on what I could do? and yes it is a NTFS
  6. BryanVincent Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

    how did you fix this issue with not being able to select drive?
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon able

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  10. Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 at all - Error 0x8000700002

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 at all - Error 0x8000700002: I am tired of trying to install Forza Horizon 5. Been 2 months since I've tried every trick mentioned on the internet but still not able to install. Whenever I try to install the progress bar...