forza horizon 5 installing queue bug

Discus and support forza horizon 5 installing queue bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , I [img] [img] [img] paused the download 2 times. Then game installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronzy5, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Ronzy5
    Ronzy5 Guest

Hello,

I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , I
    forza horizon 5 installing queue bug [​IMG]

paused the download 2 times. Then game installed without problem but it got stuck on "Resume Installation" on the Xbox App. Then I deleted the game from the store but it ended up still showing me the game in my library as installed games. When i go in the Forza Horizon 5 page in Xbox App it is still stuck on " Resume Installation " even though the game is completely deleted from my SSD.

I don't really care that much if it stays there but it is clearly a bug so I am informing you guys about it so maybe you decide to fix it.

had downloaded the game and paused the download.....and next day when I re-opened the Xbox & tried resuming the download it didn't started, so i tried cancelling the download, the game isn't getting deleted from my library nor getting uninstalled, nor even was download resuming at that moment so i tried deleting the folder and also tried all the steps what you guys told in the thread but none of them is working.....even the game is not getting cleared from Microsoft store download queue.

:)

Ronzy5, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ronzy5, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try this other procedures below.

DEFRAG

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  3. PeterThorèn Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

F1RECRY, your solution worked!

I noticed a weird thing when I tried to install on another hard drive. Another installation started instead called just "Forza Horizon 5", and had

"Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition" in queue.

I didn't have this problem from the start, I had downloaded 90% of the game and had then paused it because I needed to shut down the computer. When I booted it up again the issue appeared.
  4. AlyssonCucato Win User

FORZA HORIZON 5 BUG INSTALATION

Hi Matthew, I thank you from my heart, it helped me! The download picked up where it left off!

Thank you very much!
  5. MateusFontana Win User

FORZA HORIZON 5 BUG INSTALATION

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

(Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. CorgiSumo36329 Win User

Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

I can’t install Forza horizon 5
Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 installing queue bug - Similar Threads - forza horizon installing

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  5. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  6. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  7. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  8. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...