Forza Horizon 5 - Installation problems

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 - Installation problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to install FH5 on my newly built PC, but no matter what I do, I get an 0x80070002 error code... I have tried every single thing that are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mat81, May 29, 2023.

1. Mat81
    Mat81 Guest

Hi

I'm trying to install FH5 on my newly built PC, but no matter what I do, I get an 0x80070002 error code...
    I have tried every single thing that are available on the web (which are summarized in an official thread on FM forums and can be found here

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...allation-and-Microsoft-Store-Troubleshooting) to no avail.

I'm not going to lie, I'm getting a bit fed up with all the installations issues that pops up randomly with your apps. This is not normal, moreover on a newly installed OS where it should just work ootb.

To answer some questions that I may receive beforehand and hopefully gain a little bit of time :
    Yes my windows is up to date.
    Yes I tried to do a Windows Store Reset, a Microsoft Store installer service restart, a Windows Update service restart, a re-register of the Windows Store package through PS, delete the Local Cache of Windows Store, Xbox App, as well as repairing&reseting them both, tried an integrity check with no issues found, a DISM Cleanup, and finally, I have 3 disks (2physical, 3partitions), with all of them having well enough space to install the game to, and tried to install on all them with the same result.

I'm having no issues at all installing other games (even a troublesome FM7) through the Xbox App.

Thanks in any case for any help or feedback you can provide.

:)

Mat81, May 29, 2023
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  3. meeexeee Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 is a perfect black screen simulator

I also forgot to mention, Forza Horizon 5 works just fine, and it is installed on drive C: but Forza Motorsport 7 has the problem and it is installed on drive D: (to save space on C:)
  4. eskY5_15 Win User

Specifically Forza won't install from the store

I tried the first two solutions and they caused no change in the problem. I can't do the third option since Forza Horizon 5 isn't installed as the problem is that it refuses to install.

Thanks
  5. CorgiSumo36329 Win User

Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

I can’t install Forza horizon 5
  6. Claudio Marino Win User

The game not start, when launch the game opens microsoft store with the "game services"

I share this experience with you, I tried to install another game and the game I installed "deathloop" works without problems so it seems that the problem only concerns Forza Horizon 5 ...
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 - Installation problems - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Installation

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  5. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  6. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  7. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  8. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...