forza horizon 5 important

Discus and support forza horizon 5 important in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are there no maps inside the car dashboard on the screen to give a more realistic look? Why are there no left or right turn signals? Why is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OsmanÖzm, Jan 7, 2022.

  1. OsmanÖzm
    OsmanÖzm Guest

    forza horizon 5 important


    Why are there no maps inside the car dashboard on the screen to give a more realistic look? Why are there no left or right turn signals? Why is there no warning light?? These things can make the game more realistic, for example: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - such as test drive unlimtid 2. Although these games are older than Forza, Forza did not provide drastic changes in the last three games except for minor changes, improving the graphics, and we also note that few new cars were added. Very * Why are new cars not being added?? Like an Audi K7 or 5 or a 2007 Range Rover toyota landcrusir?? and many

    :)
     
    OsmanÖzm, Jan 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

    Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.
    The OP is not looking at game saves but importing tunes and designs which you can (until now at least) import from previous games...whether FH5 will allow that or not is a different matter, though I'd assume they would. Being able to import from MS Store FH4 to Steam FH5 is unlikely but not confirmed or denied
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    forza horizon 5 important

    we also note that few new cars were added. Very * Why are new cars not being added?? Like an Audi K7 or 5 or a 2007 Range Rover toyota landcrusir?? and many
    New card are being added...they just haven't added every single car into the game right at the start. Bear in mind, Forza Horizon 4 started with something like 300 odd cars and ended up getting on for 800
  4. OsmanÖzm Win User

    forza horizon 5 important

    Thank you Sir for your Replay, I hope you like my suggestions and see them soon in the updates
  5. OsmanÖzm Win User

    forza horizon 5 important

    Yes Sir but the cars in old forza game its same in new forza 5. we just need new car like {Audi Q7 Q5 Toyota land Crusir ex.2018- Camry / Rang Rover 2007 beacuse i played Froza 2 Forza 3 Forza 4 so i hope add New cars
  6. XBF - Staniel Win User

    forza horizon 5 important

    Greetings OsmanOzm,

    These are all great suggestions! Keep them coming. I would also recommend submitting these on the Support forums for Forza as well and I will see what I can do to get these over there as well.

    I will convert this thread to a discussion and let the rest of the community throw their suggestions in as well.

    Hope this helps and happy gaming!
Thema:

forza horizon 5 important

Loading...
  1. forza horizon 5 important - Similar Threads - forza horizon important

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21