Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] I am currently having an issue with the hotfix update that has come out today and I don't know how to resolve the issue. In the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Birch_JB, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. Birch_JB
    Birch_JB Guest

    Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update



    Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update [​IMG]



    Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update [​IMG]


    I am currently having an issue with the hotfix update that has come out today and I don't know how to resolve the issue. In the first image, you can see that forza horizon 5 is installed. The second image, is the update.....

    after asking friends playing on the xbox, i found the update was a few hundred mb.

    The xbox app on pc however, is making me install 101.7gb / the whole game again.

    I can't play the game for around 4 hours (based on how long it took the first time i downloaded the game) so this is rather frustrating.

    Any help is appreciated

    :)
     
    Birch_JB, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update

    HI Birch_JB,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    We understand that you are trying to update the game - Forza Horizon 5. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

    There are times that an update of a game will take a while to be downloaded and will even reinstall the whole game. Just like what you had experienced, this usually happen for the first update after the awaited release of the game. Here is the list of the update and fix they made that may have cause the delay of the download of the game - FH5 Release Notes: November 17th, 2021 (CU3 &CU4).

    If you are still having issues with the game kindly Submit a Ticket to Forza Team.

    Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    FH5

    Hello RaduZabet,

    Yes, the Forza team is aware of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

    If you check your in-game messages it says

    "Forza Horizon 5 Hotfix Information Update

    Unfortunately, we have found an issue with the hotfix that will need some more testing.

    We have decided to push this hotfix out until next week.

    Thank you for all the support and tickets that you've submitted.

    We really appreciate everyone's patience on this. "

    Also located in their twitter support: Forza Support on Twitter

    You can keep up to date with FH5 Known Issues – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) on their support website.
  4. Filip Kurina Win User

    I can not start the Forza Horizon 5

    I tried to update graphic driver, I tried to update windows, reinstall Forza Horizon 5, verify the game
  5. lilbak82 Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    1. Gears of war 5

    2. Forza horizon 4

    #. Forza horizon 3
  6. Almiri Khvan Win User

    Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

    Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
Thema:

Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update

Loading...
  1. Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Hotfix

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21