forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost

Discus and support forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost. I can’t find a way to get them back. It keep syncing a new game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KLOKzy 28, Mar 20, 2023.

1. KLOKzy 28
    KLOKzy 28 Guest

Hi my forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost. I can’t find a way to get them back. It keep syncing a new game

:)

KLOKzy 28, Mar 20, 2023
  2. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  4. MiguelFernández5 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Hello, thank you very much for your help.

I did all the steps and couldn't get the progress back. It's a good solution, but it's already too late for me... my original local saves were deleted by new cloud saves without giving me a choice. Now my original saves are gone.

I'm talking to Forza support:

"Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we are unable to restore any lost progress such as experience and campaign completion. However, we are able to return your inventory, which may include but is not limited to cars, credits, and/or skates."

I'm afraid the next time I launch it will be when my save files get corrupted and disappear again.

I've seen many cases like mine... They have to do something safer in Forza to avoid losing progress, just pressing a button loses everything...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Saves don't transfer to the Steam version of the game. You'd have to buy it from Microsoft to keep your progress.
  6. Francia J. Win User

lost progress in Forza horizon 5

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? This will determine the steps we have to perform.

Also, this usually happens if we choose the wrong saved data.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost - Similar Threads - forza horizon game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  4. new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass: Hello, my question is to know how to restart my progress in the game Forza Horizon 5, the issue is that I am playing from the cloud in gforcenow with the pass version. I have seen some solutions...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  6. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  7. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  8. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  9. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  10. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec