Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've Recently Resetten My PC Installed The Game Freshly I'm Getting This Error From Nowwhere All My Drivers Are Upto Date I Tried By Changing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rendezvous Gaming, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!

I've Recently Resetten My PC Installed The Game Freshly I'm Getting This Error From Nowwhere

All My Drivers Are Upto Date

I Tried By Changing Accounts But No Use

Reinstalled The Game Too No Use

My Account Has No Issues It's Completley Fine

:)

Rendezvous Gaming, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!

I've Recently Resetten My PC Installed The Game Freshly I'm Getting This Error From Nowwhere

All My Drivers Are Upto Date

I Tried By Changing Accounts But No Use

Reinstalled The Game Too No Use

My Account Has No Issues It's Completley Fine
    Hi Rendezvous Gaming

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please be reminder that this is a known or ongoing issue right now with Forza, and it's being identified and investigating.

It would be best to contact Forza support for updates regarding the issue.

Click here: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Gurnaharsingh Win User

Forza Horizon 5: "The forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available"

support, https://aka.ms/Forza support forza horizon 5 error code e:10cd-f please fix this problem help me
  4. Gabryak Win User

Your favorite game

Forza Horizon 4

Metro Exodus

in assoluto adoro Assasin's Creed Origins e Far Cry 5
  5. Kamii_King Win User

Forza Horizon 5 will not open at all! (PC Windows10)

Ive tried everything that was listed here now all i get is: Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Yes i am currently signed in under my only microsoft account that the game was purchased on.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Can't play forza horizon 5 error code:0x803F8001.

Witam

Dziękujemy za kontakt z forami Xbox. Przykro nam słyszeć, że masz problemy z graniem w grę Forza Horizon 5.

Zgodnie z kodem błędu oznacza to, że system ma problemy ze sprawdzaniem praw użytkowania. Błąd 0x803F8001 występuje podczas uruchamiania gry lub aplikacji na konsolę Xbox | Pomoc techniczna konsoli Xbox

Upewnij się, że zalogowano się na właściwe konto, na którym zakupiono grę Forza Horizon 5 lub subskrypcję Game Pass Ultimate.

Możesz także wykonać kroki odsłuchiwania przez zespół gry Forza, które mogą pomóc: Moja gra nie uruchamia się lub ulega awarii na komputerze – Pomoc techniczna gry Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

Pozdrawiam

Hayabusa

[Powyższy tekst jest tłumaczony maszynowo i może nie być dokładnym odzwierciedleniem oryginalnego postu]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues playing Forza Horizon 5.

According to the error code, that means the system is having trouble checking the usage rights. Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox game or app | Xbox Support

Please make sure you are signed in to the correct account that purchased Forza Horizon 5 or the Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

You can also follow the steps listen by the Forza team which may help: My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Error

2. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  5. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situation The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code: I installed Forza Horizon 5. But it says "The game locked". I kept getting same error. its "0x12c". Can someone help? 0030fae6-659b-4da0-9bb2-1c660804932b
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  8. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  9. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x87e50028

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x87e50028: The game worked fine for ever, I bought game-pass in order to play Starfield. Now, Forza no longer works. Won't launch. Just gives me this : Things I have tried : Uninstalling/reinstalling game....