Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Webbywebby1, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Webbywebby1
    Webbywebby1 Guest

Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing experience but i cannot survive with 30FPS, I have the following issues: Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle, Just to clear some ground my computer is capable of playing this game, my specs are : Ryzen 5 2400G pro, GTX 1050 TI, 16gb Hyperx fury ram clocked at 2400mhz, 2TB NVME ssd, 1tb toshiba HDD (where fh5 is installed). Are there any fixes, I genuinely feel like the game is unplayable, Please help.

:)

Webbywebby1, Nov 14, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

These issues pertain to issues within the game itself. It is best to contact Forza Support for these in-game issues in which you can submit a ticket here: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

The main support page is here: Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support

I would also check out their known issues post: FH5 Known Issues – Forza Support

If there are any fixes, Forza and Turn 10 will announce and share them in their residual patches.

WINDOWS 10/11

• (both AMD and NVidia) system memory usage is very high causing performance degradation
    • There are flickering water reflections on low spec PC with AMD graphics card
    • Car dials have a "white-ish" texture and are blurred when car is moving on AMD card with integrated Radeon graphics
    • If the player has selected maximum driving assists, they are unable to explore expeditions at full speed (or complete certain optional objectives)
    • Upon changing hardware the game doesn't ask you if you want to re-run the graphics setup.
    • Capturing the video using Xbox Game Bar with Scaled display in Windows result in partially black recording
    • At first launch in game resolution does not match the Windows resolution
    • Game window is partially obscured when launching in full screen mode
    • Turning off screen effects in the menu does not turn off chromatic aberration
    • PC - Chromatic aberration get very extreme with ultra wide resolutions
    • PC - User is not messaged to download media pack on Windows N version (windows 10 and 11)
    • Tabbing out during launch will cause window to open cut off in bottom right of screen
    • Some car elements have missing transparency on PC with AMD GPU
    • Graphics artifacts on screen edge at 3440x1440 or 2560x1440 resolution (Ultrawide)
    • Windows Store - Mouse Cursor is stuck on screen at all times
    • Settings - Some graphics settings are not saved after closing the game.
    • Cars - Black on License Plate letters and symbols while in freeroam on Radeon graphics cards
    STEAM

• Players may be experiencing performance degradation after extended time playing due to memory issues
    • There are flickering water reflections on low spec PC with AMD graphics card
    • Car dials have a "white-ish" texture and are blurred when car is moving on AMD card with integrated Radeon graphics
    • Upon changing hardware the game doesn't ask you if you want to re-run the graphics setup.
    • Capturing the video using Xbox Game Bar with Scaled display in Windows result in partially black recording
    • At first launch in game resolution does not match the Windows resolution
    • Game window is partially obscured when launching in full screen mode
    • Turning off screen effects in the menu does not turn off chromatic aberration
    • PC - Chromatic aberration get very extreme with ultra wide resolutions
    • PC - User is not messaged to download media pack on Windows N version (windows 10 and 11)
    • Tabbing out during launch will cause window to open cut off in bottom right of screen
    • Some car elements have missing transparency on PC with AMD GPU
    • Players my get an e:1047-0 Invalid Save error message
    • Players my get an e:1045-0 Invalid Save error message
    • Graphics artifacts on screen edge at 3440x1440 resolution (Ultrawide)
    • Settings - Some graphics settings are not saved after closing the game.
    • Cars - Black on License Plate letters and symbols while in freeroam on Radeon graphics cards
    Bets Regards,

3. smileskybird Win User

xbox one vs xbox 360 cod ghosts not much difference

Try your comparison with Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, and COD Advanced Warfare and Forza Horizon 2, you'll see and experience the difference with what Xbox 1 can do. On Xbox 360, Zoo Tycoon has NO Kinect Features NO multiplayer and SMALLER zoo sizes compared to
    1. In Minecraft, it takes longer to save, longer to load worlds, and slower drawing speeds and smaller drawing distances on the 360. Kinect Sports Rivals looks great on Xbox 1. Minecraft, Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5 are all 1080p on Xbox 1.
  4. GallusNumpty Win User

No Tuning?

Forza Horizon is a very different game series to Forza Motorsport, and was always intended to be. Apart from the fact there are many more 'gamey' elements to Horizon that needed to be fitted in somehow, the full FM tuning engine likely wouldn't have been
    able to cope with the additional surface types that you drive on in Horizon anyway.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

This is a VERY common problem worldwide associated with
    Forza 5
    . Some of this even carried over into Forza Horizon 2 since they are using the same game engine. But it is MUCH worse in Forza 5. Its one of the reasons I hardly ever play Forza 5. Luckily F5 was free for me..
  6. US Revenge Win User

Doom 3: BFD Edition... pc settings to console?

u mean settings like texture quality view distance and stuff like that?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Draw

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  8. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  9. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  10. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 5 draw distance fix