Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zata, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Zata
    Zata New Member

Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i tried to continue the download and it didnt show a thing in the download section (this was done in the xbox app). I would try to reinstall the game, but the 120gb that it alocated before seem to be still alocated and i dont have enough space to alocate and download 120gb once again. I already tried to reset xbox app and microsoft store

2. oshri bar zakai Win User

How do i fix "Error code: (0xc0000138)"

Hi im sorry for the understanding but i can download games but i cant launch forza horizon 5 i have problem only in this game
  3. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  4. Edhunter1998 Win User

Forza Games Online Problem

This issue is not something new.I'm having this problem since I bought the console and Forza 5.(5th of September.)Now it's continuing with Forza Horizon 2.
  5. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
  6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon download

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  4. My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent: I uninstalled Forza horizon 4 a while back on my Xbox one s and I am just redownloading it and for some reason it will only download to around 40 percent and when I try to download it again it...
  5. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  6. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk: My Forza Horizon 5 application won't download onto my (D:) disk on my PC. I've made sure that my install options are set to my secondary drive which has more than enough storage for the game but...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...