Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch on PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I own Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC. I have had repeated issues with playing this game on my PC since I initially got the game, I have had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louwrie Badenhorst, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch on PC

Hi

I own Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC. I have had repeated issues with playing this game on my PC since I initially got the game, I have had issues with installing the premium version and have previously asked someone for help on this platform and have received help. URL for reference... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-premium-edition-doesnt-work-and/058ede8c-73ea-4d2b-97f7-9c1ce780d75a

It seems that every time Microsoft does a major update something goes wrong with either the Xbox app or the Gaming Services app. I have given up at some point and just didn't play FH5 anymore. But I bought the game and I want to play it, and I specifically want to play it now. So I either want my money back so I can go and buy it on Steam where I know it will work (because I own FH4 on Steam and it works fine) or I need someone to help me get it working again.

Some info: I have a Ryzen 3700x CPU, a RTX3080ti GPU, 16GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM and an SSD that my games are installed on. My Windows 10 professional is up to date as well as my GPU driver, FH5 is freshly installed (1 day ago) and I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox and Gaming Services app as per the URL above (information that previously worked for me).

Every time I double click either on the FH5 Icon on my desktop or the play button in the Xbox app Windows opens up the Microsoft Store on the Gaming Services download page, but there is no option to download it or to do anything for that matter, and it does this repeatedly no matter what I do...

Please help

:)

Louwrie Badenhorst, Jan 11, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

สวัสดี

ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

ขอแสดงความนับถือ

Hayabusa

[ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza horizon 5 doesn't launch.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Djxxer

Please ask the following questions:

Is this happening only with Forza Horizon 5?

Where is the game installed, on C: drive or a different one?

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

Apart from reinstalling the game, resetting and repair which additional troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Thanks in advance for your reply
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch.

From what it seems many users had been experiencing this issue, some people are not able to find a solution yet, and other find different solutions that works particularly in their cases.

The problem does not have a definitive solution, Greg Carmack Independent Advisor posted multiple solutions to a user who had a similar issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  6. mojn01 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch.

Just tried all of those potential solutions. None of them worked.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch on PC

1. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch on PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon doesn't

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  4. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work: when i press forza life it says online connection error 5a9e7987-15b2-498c-b74a-5c226f7d1ea4
  5. Forza Horizon doesn't start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon doesn't start anymore: Hello everybody, I have some troubles with Forza Horizon 5, because it doesn't start anymore. When ever hit the play button in the Xbox App, nothing happens. If I go the game location and try to...
  6. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2
  7. My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...: Background: I have tried to get this game working for the pass few months. I have consistently had issues with my new computer getting this game specifically to work. I can get Steam games, Epic...
  8. Why doesn't Forza Horizon 5 online work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Forza Horizon 5 online work?: I play Forza Horizon 5 and since the start of playing it I noticed that I do not have access to online events/creations. Free Roam online works just fine but I can't see other car's wrapping and...
  9. Why Forza horizon 5 doesn't start downloading on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza horizon 5 doesn't start downloading on my pc?: I recently bought a pc and started downloading the games that I had bought on my Xbox. I started installing forza horizon 5 through the microsoft store, but canceled it because I thought it would...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch.: How would I be able to fix this? I only recently bought the game on steam, and it doesn't even start for me. This is what I get in event viewer: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe,...