Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought FH5 premium addons bundle on my account, but it won't let my brother's account have access to it. I'm on Xbox Series X. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BravoLima2k4, Jan 1, 2023.

1. BravoLima2k4
    BravoLima2k4 Guest

I bought FH5 premium addons bundle on my account, but it won't let my brother's account have access to it. I'm on Xbox Series X. How can I fix this? Thanks

:)

BravoLima2k4, Jan 1, 2023
  2. BravoLima2k4 Win User

Yeah he can access the game itself, it works fine and his scale data transferred.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello BravoLima2k4, unfortunately not all items are shareable, by definition the standard game can be shared, but in terms of DLC`S it is up to the developer to decide whether the item is shareable or not.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can they access the game itself? I take it your account has the console set as the Home Console? The DLC should be accessible (I own the premium edition of the game and everything, cars, bonuses etc, are also available for my second profile on the same console)
  5. Buick350X Win User

When will the ONE get some decent games?

OK all those talking about Forza Horizon 2 why did you not even consider my GT???

All you had to say is the game has a Buick in it, and id buy it.

Why I know all the same maps from Forza 5 in TOCA racedriver 3, it too had a Buick in it....

Ohhh looks like the Buick was in the NAPA chassis DLC for Forza Horizon 2 360, I don't see that DLC for the ONE????

Sadness, dispear....
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLCs

2. Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked: I own Forza Horizon 4 and its season pass. Last week, right after the season change (tuesday) I lost access to all DLC content (cars and areas). I tried every solution listed on this page :...
  3. Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?: Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account, and back in the day i had to install both...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...: Eu realizei a compra do jogo Forza Horizon 3 edição ultimate + o pacote de expansões mês passado que é para vir todo o conteúdo do jogo mas só pude baixar agora, porém há alguns complementos que...
  5. Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?: Can we buy these after the FH3 got delisted on Windows Store on PC? 1️⃣ "Hoonigan Car Pack" 2️⃣ "Porsche Car Pack" 3️⃣ "Mountain Dew Car Pack" 8560a1ba-2b32-4031-9bb9-44748cbfe3ea
  6. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  7. Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1): Hello, I just want to ask a question regarding DLC codes for old games. I am planning on getting the original Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition, but the DLC packs that the codes offer are...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition: Hello, so I've recently gotten XBox Game Pass Ultimate Edition, so I installled Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. In there, I haven't unlocked any of the DLCs included. I'm also not able to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 DLCS: I have forza horizon 2 that gave it away before removing it from the store. They gave free 14 dlcs but the game can be obtained within the game the other dlcs or you can not anymore....