Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition DLC is working on PC but not on Xbox anymore. It shows that I have the dlc cars and progress in the Hot Wheels dlc,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dopey2120, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Dopey2120
    Dopey2120 Guest

Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition DLC is working on PC but not on Xbox anymore. It shows that I have the dlc cars and progress in the Hot Wheels dlc, but I can’t drive the cars or play the dlc. Anyway to fix this?

:)

Dopey2120, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The screenshot showing "included in this bundle" will only show a few as there are too many separate DLC items in it to list fully as there are 11 separate things in it:

"The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle includes the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels expansion, Car Pass, VIP Membership, the Welcome Pack, and the second game expansion once it becomes available.
    The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-ons Bundle includes the Car Pass, VIP Membership, Formula Drift Car Pack, Best of Bond Car Pack, and the Fortune Island and LEGO® Speed Champions game expansions"

But, as noted above, the DLC does not come as part of Game Pass Ultimate...you can buy the Bundle and play without owning the game (ie using the Game Pass version of the game)
  3. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

5. gifted flash Win User

Forza Horizon2 Carpass

Car Pass is a DLC in Forza Horizon 2, much like the season passes in the Call Of Duty series. It gives you a variety of cars that are DLC and not in the game without purchasing the pass or individual DLC packs. Check to see what cars are included in the
    Car Pass, see if you have them in the game, and if not contact Xbox support to seek help.

Hope this helps you.
  6. UnrealIncognito Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island DLC

Forza Horizon 2 does not have a season pass, you get a car pass for the car packs and the VIP pass, which gave you a few extra car and double money and by the looks of it 50% off of this DLC and hopefully future ones.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon dlc

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  5. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  6. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  7. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC: What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's. If I install on...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6