Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 twice now, about 24 hours each time. The first time it let me play for 5 hours, after going to bed and turning my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeremyPickard, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.


    Hi, I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 twice now, about 24 hours each time. The first time it let me play for 5 hours, after going to bed and turning my computer back on the next day, the game was gone. So I downloaded it again, and 24 hours later it finished, and before I could even launch it this time, it was gone. Anyone have any idea why this would be happening? Bought it on Windows Store.

    :)
     
    JeremyPickard, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

    Close the Microsoft store,

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Apps and features

    Look for Forza horizon 5

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    - If that doesn't work, do the same procedure again, but this time choose the restore option.

    - Try starting the game from the Xbox app, if you don't have it installed, install it from the Microsoft store.

    - If none of the above solutions solve the problem, try the alternatives in the article below.

    https://thegeekpage.com/solved-windows-10-store...

    - These are not official Microsoft solutions, so be careful.

    - If that doesn't solve it, I'm afraid the files got corrupted during installation so this message is displayed, which would require installation again.

    * If none of this resolves the issue you will need to contact game support as it is a specific issue. You can contact them via the link below.

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  3. JeremyPickard Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

    Here's another, got it to give me the play option but still says error.
    [​IMG]
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

    Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the problem, please?
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

    Did the same problem happen again?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

    I understand, thanks for reporting I hope that by doing this the game doesn't have this problem anymore.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself.

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 deleting itself. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon deleting

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Hello, I deleted Forza Horizon 5 data by mistake and I hope to help me and solve the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I deleted Forza Horizon 5 data by mistake and I hope to help me and solve the...: Hello, I deleted Forza Horizon 5 data by mistake and I hope to help me and solve the problem and thank you c922bbaf-08e2-4f77-afc5-4da0690da2d6
  6. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  7. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  8. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  9. i accidently deleted forza horizon 5 off of xbox app and it says ill have to repurchase the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidently deleted forza horizon 5 off of xbox app and it says ill have to repurchase the...: hello, i had an issue with the game running and i never knew that if i delete the game off xbox app will cause to buy the game again, i thought ill be deleting it off my pc, not entirely. hope...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...