Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently bought the GamePass for PC, tried launching Forza 5 and it just keeps crushing on loading animation. 813d18f2-fece-4de9-93bc-c3b8c9f2d4fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IrakliyQuxilava, Jan 30, 2022.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC


    Recently bought the GamePass for PC, tried launching Forza 5 and it just keeps crushing on loading animation.

    :)
     
    IrakliyQuxilava, Jan 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello IrakliyQuxilava, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

    https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

    Besides, Forza has some knowing issues.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey IrakliyQuxilava, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    I've seen it happen before, it's due to an issue with the compatibility of the drivers.

    Have you checked if there aren't any updates for your wheel's drivers?
  4. IrakliyQuxilava Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC

    Hi, actually looks like my gaming wheel was the problem, the game launches now, thoght the problem remains, when i plug in my wheel again the game just crushes.

    Im running windows 11, its up to date, my drivers are updated too, but my wheel got its newest updates from several years ago.
  5. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

    Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

    Yes. Other games are OK.

    Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

    And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

    I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

    That is correct.

    Forza Horizon 3, now also delisted was the first one to have a PC version

    You can use the money to purchase Forza Horizon 4 or 5.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 crushing on PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crushing

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21