Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on Startup

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on Startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try booting up FH5 from the xbox app, it never makes it past the intro screen. Error is 0xc0000005. I have tried restarting my pc, SFC.exe,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SennaRaven, Nov 26, 2022.

1. SennaRaven
    SennaRaven Guest

When I try booting up FH5 from the xbox app, it never makes it past the intro screen. Error is 0xc0000005. I have tried restarting my pc, SFC.exe, disabling startup processes, changing the power mode, disabling antivirus, deleting GeForce Experience, checking background processes, repairing and verifying files, reinstalling the game and more. Also, I have installed and used this game 2 past times on the same device without a hitch. Any solutions other than resetting my pc would be greatly appreciated.

:)

SennaRaven, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Grunt Of Death Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on startup

no steering wheel connected
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with crashing issues on startup with Forza Horizon 5 PC. I will provide the link on how to troubleshoot issues with the game crashing on PC; this pertains to all versions of Forza on PC. Second, are you running the game on Windows 10 or 11?

If you are having trouble launching your game on PC or are experiencing random crashes, Please thoroughly attempt all steps. Please click on this link My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.” Please let me know if any of these steps resolved the issue. Have a great day.
  4. Lugester Win User

My game crahes (with no error or something, it just closes the game) after the 3rd ride in the pro logue (after the Porsche drive, when the movie about the pink birds fly away and the next scene is the road from the sky).

RTX3070\

AMD 5800H CPU

16GB

2 times the crash on the same place. Tried to reboot, etc. Doesnt work, didnt try reinstall yet, but i doubt that will work (and its 101 GB)....
  5. SennaRaven Win User

I also heard that it could be a corrupted user profile, since it booted correctly on a different local account, but i'm not sure as FH5 is the only game that has problems.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Forza horizon 5 crashes on startup

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Avez23424, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on Startup - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashing

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 5 not launching without error message