Forza Horizon 5 crashing after trying to load the game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 crashing after trying to load the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So one day i wanted to play Forza like usually and then it just crashed, also without a error message, i tryed to start it again and again but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henzo1002, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Henzo1002
    Henzo1002 Guest

So one day i wanted to play Forza like usually and then it just crashed, also without a error message, i tryed to start it again and again but it still wont work, was only able to see one frame of the game turning darker to start but then the window just disappears. I uninstalled and installed the game, updated the graphics driver and changed the settings in Forza but nothing wont help. I asked my friend if i can log in with his account and then it somehow works just fine? Can someone help me? really no clue what to do. I dont want to lose my cars and stuff like that.

:)

Henzo1002, Nov 24, 2022
  2. luis gonzalez1990 Win User

forza 5 is not loading for me too . i have windows 11 rtx 3080 ,ryzen 9 7950x , 32 gb ddr5 ram
  3. Henzo1002 Win User

By now i did everything that the article told me, still no succes. Im using windows 10 (fully updated) and it only happens with Forza Horizon 5. I also tryed to login with my account on the xbox of my friend, and it also wont work there. Besides reinstalling the game i also updated my GPU driver but didnt really do anything else cuz i didnt had any idea and couldnt find a Question with the same Problem.

Also i got the codes:

0x63752f67 and 0xc0000005
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Henzo1002

Is this happening on PC, right?

If yes, are you using windows 10 or 11?

Also, please tell me:

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this (besides reinstalling the game)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, may I know if you tried everything from this article?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 crashing after trying to load the game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...