Forza Horizon 5 crash main menu

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 crash main menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is crashing on the main menu seconds after I hit start game or accessibility options. Doesnt matter which I choose. I havent been able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MKytrytrytry, Apr 16, 2023.

1. MKytrytrytry
    MKytrytrytry Guest

My game is crashing on the main menu seconds after I hit start game or accessibility options. Doesnt matter which I choose. I havent been able to play for 16 days now.

So far I have done five windows 11 reinstalls. I even installed Windows 10. I installed the game on 3 separate PCs with all different hardware. I tried running the game on X cloud. All of them crash at the same spot, 100% of the time. It appears to be account related. Only connection. My PC runs every other game perfectly fine. I was playing fh5 on the new DLC release day. The next day I was playing and my game randomly crashed to desktop and have been unable to play the game since.

Done every form of troubleshooting on the internet. Forza told me its a Windows issue. I believe it to be an account sync issue because when the game does the cloud syncing to start up the game when its reset, it says failed to sync to cloud until I hit it 4 or 5 times to try again. Has to be connected to that. I can post a screenshot to the exact part of the main menu where it always crashes. 1 or 2 seconds after I hit start game and the welcome message appears on the bottom left of the screen. The loading swirl goes around about 2 times and the game crashes to desktop with no error message. Just closes.

This is going on 3 weeks. Im beyond upset at this point.

:)

MKytrytrytry, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Hope4Charlie Win User

Forza 5 crashes on the main menu (pc)

thank you for the help Jesse but that didn't seem to work, There is nothing when it crashes no error message or anything so i am starting to think it is just the game. Every other game runs fine, only forza horizon 5 seems to have this problem.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First check if windows 10 is up to date. Make sure your time and date are correct on your windows settings.

There is an "Optional Updates" button in the smallest print. Kindly check and perform the updates as well.

Make sure that this is turned on "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" under Advanced Options

Check for store updates: Start menu, select Microsoft Store > More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

If Updating the system doesn't help, I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

5. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Payed but received nothing

should be unlocked in the forza horizon 4 game, just open the main game and select it from the menu.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 crash main menu - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crash

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...