forza horizon 5 cpu usage

Discus and support forza horizon 5 cpu usage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i love firza horizon 5 but im having a problem that the game will use 100% of my cpu and 0 of my gpu. Its very annoying as my game stutters and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasWoudenberg, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. forza horizon 5 cpu usage


    i love firza horizon 5 but im having a problem that the game will use 100% of my cpu and 0 of my gpu. Its very annoying as my game stutters and sometimes stops due to low bandwidth. it also crashes some times as well and i know my pc can handle it.



    my specs are

    intel i5 9600kf

    rtx 2070 super

    16gb ram 3200

    :)
     
    LucasWoudenberg, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Lucas.Woods Win User

    forza horizon 5 cpu usage

    Yup. I’ve tried everything including a whole pc reset
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    forza horizon 5 cpu usage

    Okay! Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
  4. LucasWoudenberg Win User

    forza horizon 5 cpu usage

    ive tried ultra and ive tried very low. gpu still at 0%
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    forza horizon 5 cpu usage

    Hi there Lucas welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. On what settings are you running the game?
  6. BenShankroff Win User

    Extremely low performance in games

    1. All Drivers are up to date

    2. Games were already at lowest settings when testing fps

    3. Temps were stitting at a solid 70 c cpu and 40 c gpu

    4. While gaming there was only 30% cpu usage and 5% gpu usage
Thema:

forza horizon 5 cpu usage

Loading...
  1. forza horizon 5 cpu usage - Similar Threads - forza horizon cpu

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. how 2 fix low cpu usage on forza horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how 2 fix low cpu usage on forza horizon 4: hello, recently i bought a new cpu, ryzen 5 3600 6-core so my pc could run a lot of games. i bought forza horizon 4 (because 5 is too expensive) and played it for like 100 hours with no problem,...
  7. VALUES OF FPS, GPU AND CPU TEMPERATURE ON FORZA HORIZON 4 GAMEPASS. VALORES DE FPS,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    VALUES OF FPS, GPU AND CPU TEMPERATURE ON FORZA HORIZON 4 GAMEPASS. VALORES DE FPS,...: Buenas tardes, No sé que pasa con los valores de FPS y temparutas de GPU y CPU a traves del programa afterburner en forza horizon 4 GAMEPASS. En youtube veo personas que en su pantalla de juego...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on PC using 100% CPU but 0% GPU

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC using 100% CPU but 0% GPU: Ever since the most recent FH4 update I've been unable to play since the game refuses to use my GPU. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 and Intel Core i7-4770 along with 16 GB of ram. Other games...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Occupy CPU for 100% when I have played for a short time

    in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Occupy CPU for 100% when I have played for a short time: After playing one or two games,it starts to use the CPU on 100% all the time,even I have done nothing just keep still and it has delay for my instructions (using keyboard)and just stutter. [img]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before: Hi My Forza Horizon 4 started rendering on CPU since it's spring. I know it because the CPU usage is on 100% all the time when my GPU sits at around 10%-20% utilization. My game stutters a lot...