Forza Horizon 5 cars in garage should be able to drive

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 cars in garage should be able to drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is right, all cars in garage should get to drive even if it's a DLC or someone send it in a gift 55f0936d-4ad5-415c-8f7f-b2a07411ec3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrankieLoveless, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 cars in garage should be able to drive

This is right, all cars in garage should get to drive even if it's a DLC or someone send it in a gift

:)

FrankieLoveless, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

If the car is a DLC car but you don't own the DLC, then you can't drive the car is my understanding on it, based on what others have told me
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

selling cars on forza horizon 2 on xbox one

There is no sale option in Forza Horizon 2, all you can do is choose to remove the cars from you're garage and you get nothing for that, it just removes the car from the garage....
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Purchase issue

Hi Victoria,

Just to confirm, is the VIP Membership the DLC that you bought for your son? This is the only one with 3 cars (all Forza Edition) which are:

[1999] Ford Racing Puma

[1969] Dodge Charger R/T

[2011] BMW X5 M

If the above cars aren’t automatically added to the garage, you may need to go to the in-game Auction House and purchase the cars (for free) as explained here:

How to Add Your DLC Cars to Your Garage on FH5 - Forza Support

Refer to the Forza Horizon 5 VIP FAQ for more info where it highlights everything else included in this DLC, and there’s a troubleshooting guide at the end of the page.

Also, verify that the content is for FH5 and not the previous FH4, as the DLCs and add-ons (as well as game data/progress, etc) are only compatible in the game it was purchased for.

Hope this helps.
  5. GrubbyCrayon2 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

Also purchased Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack which stated "Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 2 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost." However, when checking the
    garage in the game, the cars are not present. But, I can access the cars and "purchase" the cars still with enough in game credits. They were supposed to be a free in game addition.

Did anyone answer this issue?
  6. Little JohnnyWilliam Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The only ones it allows you to install are forza 4 formula drift cars, forza 4 fortune island, forza 4 lego speed champions and forza 4 best of bond. The others do not appear. This is the description for this bundle.

"Xbox Game Pass members, complete your Forza Horizon experience in both Mexico and Britain with this unmissable offer. The Forza Horizon Premium Game Pass Bundle expands your driving adventures in Forza Horizon 5 with the Premium Add-ons Bundle and in Forza Horizon 4 with the Ultimate Add-ons Bundle. Across both games, you’ll receive FOUR incredible expansions including Fortune Island, LEGO® Speed Champions, Hot Wheels, and the second Forza Horizon 5 expansion once its released. You’ll also be the star of the Horizon Festival with VIP Membership offering 2x permanent race rewards in both games, exclusive Forza Edition cars, a unique flair, free cosmetics, and more. Car Pass expands and upgrades your garage filling it with fun and unique vehicles. Plus, get behind the wheel of iconic James Bond cars around Britain and hone your drifting skills with legendary..."
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 cars in garage should be able to drive - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cars

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  4. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  5. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  6. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  7. Forza horizon 5. Car speed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5. Car speed.: Okay, so on my xbox series s the cars won't reach its maximum speed, then when I play on the xbox one the cars go alot quicker. On the xbox series s I can get the koenigsegg probably maximum...
  8. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  9. I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??: I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I logged back in and played forza it said I had...
  10. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...