Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Many months back I made an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. Yesterday I made full reset of Windows 11. And installing FH5 I realized that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dmitrijs Sidorovs, May 29, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves

Hello.

Many months back I made an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. Yesterday I made full reset of Windows 11. And installing FH5 I realized that it can't sync my saved data. Even if I choose the last save when i was playing, two days ago - still refuses to sync up.

This is what xbox companion shows in network settings.

This is what I have in windows defender firewall.

What should I do?

Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves [​IMG]

:)

Dmitrijs Sidorovs, May 29, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Lost save

Your save is gone i'm afraid.

For some reason Forza 5/Horizon 2 sometimes have an issue syncing with the cloud server,will get to 99% & fail.

If you had tried to sync it again it would of synced properly or given you the option to use an older save.

I feel your pain,i lost a save with about 150 hours worth of gameplay on Forza 5
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Dmitrijs, I'm happy to know that you're able to play again Forza Horizon 5. Probably was just a matter of time

If you need assistance in the future, you can always create a new post :purple_heart:
    Have a good day for now!
  5. Dmitrijs Sidorovs Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Micorosoft Store version

From MS store I downloaded only FH5.

PC is connected only with a internet cable. I tried to disconnect internet cable from PC and some manipulations like exiting from microsoft store account, making restart.

Update...

Hmm, don't know what happened but the game loaded the cloud data finally and i'm back in the game.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Dmitrijs, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to sync your progress in Forza Horizon 5. Let's try to sort this out, but before that please tell me:

Is this happening only with Forza Horizon 5?
    Are you playing the version available on the Xbox app/Microsoft store or are you playing the one from Steam?
    Is this happening with more games from the Microsoft store or just Forza Horizon 5?
    May I know if you tried using a different internet connection in your PC?
    And what procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon can't

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  4. I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...: I have an Xbox X series, and a pc both linked to the same game pass. For some reason I can create a club on PC. Yet on Xbox I can't create or join one, even when recommended clubs are optioned, on...
  5. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  6. I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5.: I bought a steering wheel set for the Forza Horizon 5 game. I adjusted everything on this wheel from the drive and it works perfectly, but when I go into the Forza Horizon 5 game and tilt the...
  7. Why can't I acsess the menu in forza horizon 5? I can't even pause it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I acsess the menu in forza horizon 5? I can't even pause it: I can't access the menu or even pause forza horizon 5! I've reinstalled the game and have even gone as far as resetting the console and it still doesn't work 75886539-fbf8-4e3a-8a1e-6b48721973b9
  8. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5: It keeps saying error communicating. Saw a post about this a year ago but couldn't solve it with the solution. May i kindly ask for a more indepth steps to create a club in forza....