Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shexsy, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Shexsy
    Shexsy Guest

Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the normal edition to be out. I have an active subscription on PC and i don't know what to do.

:)

Shexsy, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Shexsy Win User

I installed it with the game pass. It says that it will be available on Nov 5th. But i cant play.
  3. Shexsy Win User

Then why i have the '' premium add-ons bundle '' already installed? I dont understand.
    [​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

You need to purchase either the premium edition of the game or purchase the Premium Add-Ons Bundle in order to play early.
  5. Smwutches Win User

That's the game, not the add-on bundle. Did you purchase anything for the game or just install it from Game Pass?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass only includes the standard edition. You'll need to purchase either the add-on bundle or the full premium edition in order to play it early.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon cant

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  5. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  6. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, I have recently posted this. I couldnt reply or test the Solution of the First anwer before the Post got closed. All the details are in the Post. The First "Solution" doesnt work, since...
  7. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, Recently I couldnt start Forza Horizon 5 again, because of the Gaming Services App (sorry, but that App is utter garbage. Always the same Problems for everyone). So, I tried using the Fix...
  8. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  9. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  10. Cant install forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza horizon 5: having an issue only with forza horizon 5. its the only game that wont download. Through the Xbox app or windows store. i get a message saying something happened to this app were trying to fix it...