Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared?

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to go through a lot of time and effort just to change my **** privacy settings on xbox to be able to claim the gift of a bugatti divo, and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxDonutheadxX, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared?

I had to go through a lot of time and effort just to change my **** privacy settings on xbox to be able to claim the gift of a bugatti divo, and then I launched the game back up and it's gone. It's not in my inventory and the gift message isn't there. How the **** do I get it back.

:)

XxDonutheadxX, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is this when you sign in on Forza's website?
  3. XxDonutheadxX Win User

When I try signing in I get redirected to a page that just says this: {"model":{"statusCode":"InternalServerError","code":"xbox/auth","title":"Error signing in","message":"There was an error while signing you in with xbox. \nThis account may not have an associated Xbox account. \nYou may be able to resolve this by signing out and signing in again, or creating an xbox account \n- Sign out with https://api.forza.net/connect/logout \n - Create an xbox account by signing in to https://xbox.com","correlationIdTag":"XBOX"},"logProperties":{"USER_Xuid":"0","USER_TraceId":"ar-43681ded","HEADER_Cache-Control":"no-store, no-cache","HEADER_MS-CV":"yDymaN7uTEelC4OewRxG5Q.0","HEADER_X-Content-Type-Options":"nosniff","HEADER_X-XblCorrelationId":"43c86829-f5c0-47e9-814a-b3b2fc4411d1","HEADER_WWW-Authenticate":"XSTS error=\"account_child_not_in_family\"","HEADER_Date":"Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:35:24 GMT"},"message":"Error upgrading XASU token XSTS token","data":{},"innerException":{"statusCode":"Unauthorized","message":"Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized).","data":{},"innerException":null,"helpLink":null,"source":"System.Net.Http","hResult":-2146233088,"stackTrace":" at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()\r\n at ForzaApi.Utilities.Xbox.XboxApi.UpgradeToXstsInternalAsync(StructuredUser user, String xasuUserToken, String relyingParty) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Utilities\\Xbox\\XboxApi.cs:line 215"},"helpLink":null,"source":"api","hResult":-2146233088,"stackTrace":" at ForzaApi.Utilities.Xbox.XboxApi.UpgradeToXstsInternalAsync(StructuredUser user, String xasuUserToken, String relyingParty) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Utilities\\Xbox\\XboxApi.cs:line 226\r\n at ForzaApi.Utilities.Zendesk.ZendeskProvider.GenerateZendeskTokenAsync(StructuredUser user, String authDomain) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Utilities\\Zendesk\\ZendeskProvider.cs:line 25\r\n at ForzaApi.Controllers.V1.Login.LoginZendeskController.Get(String authDomain) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Controllers\\v1\\Login\\ZendeskController.cs:line 46"}
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. XxDonutheadxX Win User

I have already tried restarting my device, and it still left my inventory
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to re-sync the licenses by quitting the game and then restarting the device before re-launching, after that check your inventory again to claim the gift.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared? - Similar Threads - Forza horizon bugatti

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  5. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  6. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  7. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  8. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  9. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  10. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea