Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared?

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to go through a lot of time and effort just to change my **** privacy settings on xbox to be able to claim the gift of a bugatti divo, and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxDonutheadxX, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared?

I had to go through a lot of time and effort just to change my **** privacy settings on xbox to be able to claim the gift of a bugatti divo, and then I launched the game back up and it's gone. It's not in my inventory and the gift message isn't there. How the **** do I get it back.

:)

XxDonutheadxX, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is this when you sign in on Forza's website?
  3. XxDonutheadxX Win User

When I try signing in I get redirected to a page that just says this: {"model":{"statusCode":"InternalServerError","code":"xbox/auth","title":"Error signing in","message":"There was an error while signing you in with xbox. \nThis account may not have an associated Xbox account. \nYou may be able to resolve this by signing out and signing in again, or creating an xbox account \n- Sign out with https://api.forza.net/connect/logout \n - Create an xbox account by signing in to https://xbox.com","correlationIdTag":"XBOX"},"logProperties":{"USER_Xuid":"0","USER_TraceId":"ar-43681ded","HEADER_Cache-Control":"no-store, no-cache","HEADER_MS-CV":"yDymaN7uTEelC4OewRxG5Q.0","HEADER_X-Content-Type-Options":"nosniff","HEADER_X-XblCorrelationId":"43c86829-f5c0-47e9-814a-b3b2fc4411d1","HEADER_WWW-Authenticate":"XSTS error=\"account_child_not_in_family\"","HEADER_Date":"Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:35:24 GMT"},"message":"Error upgrading XASU token XSTS token","data":{},"innerException":{"statusCode":"Unauthorized","message":"Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized).","data":{},"innerException":null,"helpLink":null,"source":"System.Net.Http","hResult":-2146233088,"stackTrace":" at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()\r\n at ForzaApi.Utilities.Xbox.XboxApi.UpgradeToXstsInternalAsync(StructuredUser user, String xasuUserToken, String relyingParty) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Utilities\\Xbox\\XboxApi.cs:line 215"},"helpLink":null,"source":"api","hResult":-2146233088,"stackTrace":" at ForzaApi.Utilities.Xbox.XboxApi.UpgradeToXstsInternalAsync(StructuredUser user, String xasuUserToken, String relyingParty) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Utilities\\Xbox\\XboxApi.cs:line 226\r\n at ForzaApi.Utilities.Zendesk.ZendeskProvider.GenerateZendeskTokenAsync(StructuredUser user, String authDomain) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Utilities\\Zendesk\\ZendeskProvider.cs:line 25\r\n at ForzaApi.Controllers.V1.Login.LoginZendeskController.Get(String authDomain) in D:\\a\\1\\s\\packages\\api\\api\\Controllers\\v1\\Login\\ZendeskController.cs:line 46"}
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. XxDonutheadxX Win User

I have already tried restarting my device, and it still left my inventory
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to re-sync the licenses by quitting the game and then restarting the device before re-launching, after that check your inventory again to claim the gift.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 bugatti disappeared? - Similar Threads - Forza horizon bugatti

2. Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.: Hello, Just received my Xbox series X Forza Horizon 5 bundle and did the first setup which went fine, but I never got the option to redeem the Forza Horizon 5 that should be 'delivered during...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Constantly Crashing on Xbox Series X??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Constantly Crashing on Xbox Series X??: Having an issue where the game will hang up while the audio continues to play for about 30 seconds. After that, a static screen will show for a moment and the game crashes completely, returning me...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't boot: I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get...
  5. Can you download the Forza Horizon (1) Rally Expansion when playing in backward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you download the Forza Horizon (1) Rally Expansion when playing in backward...: This expansion is long gone from the xbox 360 marketplace and not available for purchase, and the game is disc-only backward capable so it can't be downloaded hoping that it already contains the...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Problem: Hello everyone,i have a problem with my forza hroizon 5 and am willing to know if anyone can help me solve it. So the problem am having is that i have Forza Horizon 5 installed on my device but...
  7. What can I do, to prevent my Forza Horizon 4 from crushing all the time?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do, to prevent my Forza Horizon 4 from crushing all the time?!: Hey I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 from Steam, and was playing with no issues for the first 60-70 minutes until the game just froze and I had to end the task from the Task Manager. This happens...
  8. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: My Forza Horizon 5 doesn't work as it should. The Festival list is showing that I could earn money for wheelspins instead of cars and other stuff. I can not even access the auction house or...
  9. Forza horizon premium not downloading xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon premium not downloading xbox x: We bought Xbox X and Forza Horizon 5 premium is included My son cancelled the game download by mistake and now we are not able to locate the Forza 5 premium to reinstall. Any help please...
  10. installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...: installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get error codes(0x80070002) this specific code is for fallout 76 c7db3f18-2508-4c4c-bd90-195cb48bf7d6