Forza Horizon 5 Broken

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Broken in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had uninstalled forza horizon 5 off of my pc a while back and decided to reinstall it. Once it finished installing, it would not open. It would just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex_195, May 28, 2023.

1. Alex_195
    Alex_195 Guest

Forza Horizon 5 Broken

I had uninstalled forza horizon 5 off of my pc a while back and decided to reinstall it. Once it finished installing, it would not open. It would just open up the mini initial Forza loading screen, and either close or never load. I tried reinstalling it again and verifying files, and nothing worked. Not sure what to do and looking for help.

:)

Alex_195, May 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Broken

I understand, I just want to confirm, were you able to try the other steps from the Forza support link?

If you have done them already, the only best option now is to have you contact the game developer Playground Games as they can possibly provide you an update fix from their server database.

You can directly contact them here at this link:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

After submitting the ticket, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your kindness and patience. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Broken

Thank you for the information.

According to the Forza Horizon support website, kindly try to perform the next troubleshooting steps:

Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ programs

Press the Windows Key + R, appwiz.cpl and then press Enter.

Locate the Microsoft Visual C++ programs in the list.

Select each entry and then click Uninstall.

Download a fresh copy of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime from here and then install it.

Reset the Microsoft Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Microsoft Store, which will clear the cache and refresh your library permissions. This fixes the majority of the cases.

Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.

Click Start and type 'WSRESET', without the quotes.

Right-click on the command and click 'Run as Administrator.' Click 'Yes' or 'Run' if the Windows permission box appears.

A black MS-Dos screen will appear for a few seconds. Please wait for it to disappear, and the Store will automatically open.

Attempt to Install the Forza title.

Downloading with current Account from Microsoft store

Open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner.

If you have multiple accounts signed in, sign out of all of them but leave the email account linked to the game's purchase signed in.

Next, in the Microsoft Store, download any free app at all.

Then, try playing the game again through the Microsoft Store 'Library' page.

Disabling Development Mode

Press Windows + R.

Type Powershell and hit enter.

Copy and paste the following into the Powershell window and press enter.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Reboot your PC.

Time/Date on your PC is Correct

Right-click on the clock on your start menu.

Select Adjust Date/Time.

Untick then retic 'Set time zone automatically.

Reboot your PC.

Missing/Corrupted files

The game may have encountered an issue with a recent update (Windows, Drivers, Content) and refuses to run with crashes or missing updates.

Missing/Corrupted files

The game may have encountered an issue with a recent update (Windows, Drivers, Content) and refuses to run with crashes or missing updates.

Ensure you have the MOST recent Windows 10 update

Make sure your Graphics Card is updated with the latest patch after the Windows update.

Reset Store and Application - Windows>Settings>Applications>title>Advanced Options>Reset

Full re-installation of the title

Hang or Crash when Suspending and Resuming [Windows 10/11]

Make sure you have not disabled Forza Horizon 4 as a background app.

Click the Windows button on your PC

Open Privacy

Scroll down to Background Apps on the left-hand side.

Scroll down to the game title and select the slider to turn it ON.

If the issue still persists, kindly check this link for further troubleshooting steps:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Broken

Thank you for your response.

For the next troubleshooting steps, kindly repair the game, here's how:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Next, try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  6. Alex_195 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Broken

I tried all of this and nothing has worked. Sometimes it now gives me an error code, and other times it never stop loading. It even gives me different error codes everytime, like this one
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Broken

1. Forza Horizon 5 Broken - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Broken

2. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  3. Forza Horizon 3 online broken on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 online broken on PC.: I am aware that they've discontinued Forza Horizon 3, but they have said that they would allow players to play online. Online works completely fine on Xbox, but I was unable to join any online...
  4. BROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game": EDIT -- 2/16/2022 -- it's back, I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5. very upset. So for the past month, I've had this occur three times. Each of the first two times, I completely uninstalled and...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 on XSX is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 on XSX is broken: Game loads in just fine, and I can't press any buttons. Once I press the home button, Forza says my controller is disconnected. I've done everything the Xbox assist says. Can't find anything like...
  6. Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4): Bonjour, J'ai le jeu Forza Horizon 4 depuis le tout début (précommandé) et je n'ai jamais encore eu de vrai problème avec celui-ci, sauf quelques bugs mineures (petits lags, etc...). Le dernier...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 is broken: My forza horizon 3 keeps freezing on one certain part no matter how much time i uninstall and reinstall. i also lost my save file but when i started a new one it still says i have all the progress...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 - Relic Hunter broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Relic Hunter broken: i have 19 barn finds and still have just 86% of the achievement "relic hunter" for finding 15 barn finds. re install and delete safe file from console doesnt help. Any suggestions?...
  9. MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!: file:///D:/%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170701124216.jpg MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN! I'M CHINESE, SO MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL... YESTERDAY WHEN I OPEN THE GAME,IT TELL ME...
  10. MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN!: file:///D:/%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170701124216.jpg MY FORZA HORIZON 3 GAME FILE WAS BROKEN! I'M CHINESE, SO MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL... YESTERDAY WHEN I OPEN THE GAME,IT TELL ME...