Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carithers123, Nov 12, 2021.

1. carithers123
    carithers123 Guest

I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the game, but I still am getting the audio. I have bought the premium add-ons pack, and the game is installed on my C drive. I've tried to re-install the game, but the same thing happens, is there any workaround? Thanks.

:)

carithers123, Nov 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Third-party services and programs may be causing this. If you have monitoring apps, fans/rgbs controller, broadcasting apps disable these programs, perform a clean boot and try again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  3. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
  4. ArdenHornung Win User

forza horizon 4 not starting on series s

Hello, I have the series s too, and forza horizon 4 stopped working. Whenever I pressed a on it, it would go to the black screen (the copyright stuff), then go back to the home screen. I tried restarting my xbox, reinstalling forza, reseting the console, and nothing. Idk what to do, please help me!
  5. VELTENNS Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
  6. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Black

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Forza Horizon 5 black screen after game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 black screen after game launch: Hi, i have a major problem with FH5 on windows 11 I have played FH5 on windows 10 normally, but as soon as I upgraded to W11 I started having problems with it... I see black screen after the...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Black Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black Loading Screen: I am having an issue with Forza Horizon 5, which I purchased from the Microsoft Store before launch day. This issue has plagued my experience since the beginning of the year, around January. I've...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Black Screen After Intro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black Screen After Intro: I can't play FH5 because of a black screen after intro I download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Game Pass and when I start the game after the Xbox and Turn10 intro there a black screen Here...
  6. forza horizon 4 black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 black screen: I bought forza horizon 4 yesterday, downloaded it and wanted to play. When I start the game I get a black screen. I've already reinstalled the game once, but doesn't work. does anyone know how to...
  7. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...: Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I...
  8. PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...: Hey ! i have issue , when i play like hour or even 30 mins i got black screen and need to restart my PC all of my drivers are up to date i got this message after i check it in events monitor on...
  9. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00
  10. looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...: looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group.. my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are the ones i have right now) Assassins Creed III...