Forza Horizon 5 Black Screen After Intro

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Black Screen After Intro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play FH5 because of a black screen after intro I download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Game Pass and when I start the game after the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simon Bouchard1, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Black Screen After Intro

I can't play FH5 because of a black screen after intro

I download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Game Pass and when I start the game after the Xbox and Turn10 intro there a black screen

Here what I tried :

I change my audio device

I put the game in window by use Alt + Enter

I put run as admin and disable full screen optimization

Thank for your help !

:)

Simon Bouchard1, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Simon, try this processes please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Mo0oRZ Win User

i have the same problem now ive done everything, even uninstalled adn reinstalled the game.
  4. Simon Bouchard1 Win User

The game still do black screen and in my Nat type and connectivity it appear that:

[​IMG]
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Then please try to reinstall the game.

Since none of the other procedures resolved the error.
  6. Hustled Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashes after Intro Everytime.

There is nothing wrong with my PC. I seen this page.

The issue is with within the area of the Microsoft Store and Forza 5. Ive been trying to find a work around for days.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Black Screen After Intro - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Black

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 black screen after game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 black screen after game launch: Hi, i have a major problem with FH5 on windows 11 I have played FH5 on windows 10 normally, but as soon as I upgraded to W11 I started having problems with it... I see black screen after the...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Black Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black Loading Screen: I am having an issue with Forza Horizon 5, which I purchased from the Microsoft Store before launch day. This issue has plagued my experience since the beginning of the year, around January. I've...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!: I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the game, but I still am getting the audio. I have...
  6. forza horizon 4 black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 black screen: I bought forza horizon 4 yesterday, downloaded it and wanted to play. When I start the game I get a black screen. I've already reinstalled the game once, but doesn't work. does anyone know how to...
  7. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...: Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I...
  8. PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...: Hey ! i have issue , when i play like hour or even 30 mins i got black screen and need to restart my PC all of my drivers are up to date i got this message after i check it in events monitor on...
  9. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00
  10. looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...: looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group.. my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are the ones i have right now) Assassins Creed III...