Forza Horizon 5 Auction House

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Auction House in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't access the auction house in Forza Horizon 5 because of a privacy setting. I have changed said privacy setting 3 times on the Xbox website and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronDallman, Nov 15, 2021.

1. AaronDallman
    AaronDallman Guest

I can't access the auction house in Forza Horizon 5 because of a privacy setting. I have changed said privacy setting 3 times on the Xbox website and Steam. Is there something else I need to do?

:)

AaronDallman, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Omplaty
    Omplaty New Member
    im having the same issue that picture that you added to change those to allow are set and ive swapped them both from block to allow and reset it multiply times and nothing has changed

Omplaty, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Please do research before answering questions: The Auction House was closed temporarily but has been reopened since early December!!
  5. Georges C. Win User

A problem with online and auctions in Forza horizon 5

My name is welcome to the community.

Helo Sofus, for the last news we had the auctions were suspended in Forza 5

https://www.aroged.com/2022/11/18/forza-horizon...

Forza Support

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

7. RainingRoses Win User

Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

Hi,

The specific setting you need to enable/allow is under the privacy tab in your privacy settings. ‘You can see and see upload community creations’ - set to everyone.

Refer to ‘Why is the Auction House greyed out?’ in this guide:

Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Forza Support

Be sure to select ‘submit’ to confirm and save these settings, which would apply to your account on all devices. You may also need to sign out, then back in again for the updated settings to properly take effect.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Auction

2. forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...: forza horizon 5 auction house never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad we cant see them on are map, and where friends is above convy, is grayed out but the auction house isn't....
  3. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  4. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  5. Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5: Hello when i go on forza my forzathon and auction house is unavaible aswell as vinyl search and tunes, i can find online players and get into a session just fine ?...
  6. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5: On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to ccc5771b-b757-48cd-b604-e739e3e517cd
  7. Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.: I am trying to access the auction house in for a horizon 5 but this is not allowed. I have lifted all privacy and content restrictions. Is it because I downloaded the game prior to November 2022....
  8. Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5: Hello, I have a problem because I have a blocked auction house in forza horizon 5 due to "Profile Privacy". Can it be fixed somehow? 0b0b1f0d-2f3f-4b9b-a191-820053618106
  9. Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5: I can't go to the auction house or look for tunes for my car because it says "Access to user-generated content is restricted" I've looked into everything. My account is by itself, I do not have an...
  10. Cant access Forza Horizon 5 Auction site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Forza Horizon 5 Auction site: Hi all. Ive been playing this game for months with no issue, but the the past few days ive been unable to gain entry to the auction house. I went into horizon open to make sure it wasnt a network...