Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why but my game keeps telling me wrong information about achievements. For example: Today i reached Level 93 and i got an accolade telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dari 3010, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Dari 3010
    Dari 3010 Guest

I don't know why but my game keeps telling me wrong information about achievements. For example: Today i reached Level 93 and i got an accolade telling me that i just reached level 175. On Steam i also always get the same with achievements which means that when i once smashed a xp board in the hot wheels dlc i got an achievement telling me that i just smashed all the boards in the hot wheels area and it's kind of confusing. Another weird thing is that sometimes when i smash some xp boards it gives me ridicoulus numbers like 250/3640 boards smashed. the only clue that i have onto why this happened is that i transferred all my data from my previous hdd to my ssd. I just want to know why this is happening and im scared of getting banned if i won't change something

:)

Dari 3010, Dec 19, 2022
  2. CristianChesco Win User

I have the same error with XP boards. I just started the game yesterday and he tells me that I broke over 600 boards, with ridiculous total numbers like 617/250.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

4. Hate Animals Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

For in-game issues, it is necessary to contact the Forza team. On this link, you can get in touch with them.
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
    Hi. Thank you very much. I will contact them right away.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Accolade glitches Forza Horizon 5

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Check out the known issues for the game here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

If the bug you're experiencing isn't on the list, please reach out to the game developers to acknowledge it. You can do that by submitting a ticket at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Accolade glitches Forza Horizon 5

Microsoft planning to fix all the accolade glitches in Forza Horizon 5? Completion glitches on races, story lines, skill tree fulfillment, etc. There literally are too many to list. I love the game. Please fix these issues.
    It is Playground Games (the Developer) who will fix the bugs.

They are working on the bugs and will push fixes when they are available. The problem at the moment is there are only so many coders and too many bugs so they are prioritising things. All we can do is to submit tickets and post on the forums:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360007687533-How-do-I-report-a-bug-

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics130_Support-Issues.aspx
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug - Similar Threads - Forza horizon achievement

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  4. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  5. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  6. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  7. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  8. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  9. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Ground Force” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re logged in to Forza Horizon 4 but it still hasn’t unlocked....