Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the required Accolade challenge which was to get a total of 100,000 points or higher at the Las Curvas Drift Zone using a 1992 Hoonigan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hate Animals, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. Hate Animals
    Hate Animals Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged


    I've completed the required Accolade challenge which was to get a total of 100,000 points or higher at the Las Curvas Drift Zone using a 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion, but the challenge still remains locked in the Accolade display menu. Anyone know why is that? I uploaded the screenshots of the attachments.
    Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged [​IMG]

    Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Hate Animals, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

  3. Hate Animals Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    For in-game issues, it is necessary to contact the Forza team. On this link, you can get in touch with them.
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
    Hi. Thank you very much. I will contact them right away.
  4. CristianChesco Win User

    Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug

    I have the same error with XP boards. I just started the game yesterday and he tells me that I broke over 600 boards, with ridiculous total numbers like 617/250.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Accolade glitches Forza Horizon 5

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Check out the known issues for the game here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

    If the bug you're experiencing isn't on the list, please reach out to the game developers to acknowledge it. You can do that by submitting a ticket at the bottom of the page.

    Hope this helps
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Accolade glitches Forza Horizon 5

    Microsoft planning to fix all the accolade glitches in Forza Horizon 5? Completion glitches on races, story lines, skill tree fulfillment, etc. There literally are too many to list. I love the game. Please fix these issues.
    It is Playground Games (the Developer) who will fix the bugs.

    They are working on the bugs and will push fixes when they are available. The problem at the moment is there are only so many coders and too many bugs so they are prioritising things. All we can do is to submit tickets and post on the forums:

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360007687533-How-do-I-report-a-bug-

    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics130_Support-Issues.aspx
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Accolade

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21