Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stéphin Tigersen, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!

Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works but when I am not playing it for a few hours or I exit the game and restart it I get the pop-up again how can I permanently remove it because it is getting really annoying.

:)

Stéphin Tigersen, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Stéphin Tigersen Win User

the store is working fine and I forgot to say that I bought the game on Steam, not on Microsoft Store sorry about that.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. Jesse E' Win User

Try to reset the store:

1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.

3. Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

4. Click the Reset button.

5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Alright. Thanks a lot for that
  6. Stéphin Tigersen Win User

Hi, thank you for the link but I think I've might have fixed it. I just signed out in the game and signed in again and it works I hope this will help other people.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam! - Similar Threads - Forza horizon parental

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  8. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  9. Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?: Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I can't. It has to do something with parential...
  10. Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...: i am a adult, what am i supposed to do. have tried doing what the site says but 1 hour later and have mad no progress., a524e77d-121f-49f5-9852-8d6161e1a640