Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Family problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Family problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I've seen countless posts as to how to fix the infamous "this feature is locked by xbox live family settings" (I play on PC) but there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fl0lian, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Fl0lian
    Fl0lian Guest

Hey everyone, I've seen countless posts as to how to fix the infamous "this feature is locked by xbox live family settings" (I play on PC) but there has been no fix.

A list of things I've tried:

1. My dad changing the family settings to everything possible
    2. him even removing me from the family group (no change)
    3. me logging off and onto the xbox app on the desktop as well as ingame
    4. restarting my pc
    5. reinstalling the game
    If anyone has an idea what I can change please do so.

--

Regards,

:)

Fl0lian, Jul 12, 2021
  2. MatteoBroglio Win User

Family Filter Xbox Live

I'm not in a family. When i open the link there is an option that makes me create a family but i didn't want to do this. I want to solve the problem with Forza Horizon 4
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Forza 4 syncing error 0x830601e7

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4:

5. Назар Бала Win User

what i can do if i can't leave my family safety and plaase help me what i can do?

Sorry,but I have problem with game Forza Horizon 4 and in this game many options not available because family safety don’t allow this function.How I can leave from family security?Please help me!

Thanks
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

You will have to get the account checked by the online team. To do so, access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Family problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Live

2. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Não foi possível se conectar aos servidores de configuração do Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 - Não foi possível se conectar aos servidores de configuração do Live.: bom o teredo marca como conectado e funcionando mais no forza horizon 4 não consigo jogar online [img] 71b403bd-84a9-4238-83fe-63b853fa502d
  4. How can i get aassistant or any help about criminal activity on xbox live/forza horizon 5,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i get aassistant or any help about criminal activity on xbox live/forza horizon 5,...: How can i get aassistant or any help about criminal activity on xbox live/forza horizon 5, privace data, stalking, ;ife threat? Windows support and xbox support not helped at all, after at leaast...
  5. Same Xbox Live account does not share progress on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same Xbox Live account does not share progress on Forza Horizon 5: I played FH5 on my old laptop and had a ton of cars, money, exp, etc. Recently, I got a new laptop, but when I launched Forza Horizon 5 and signed in with my Xbox live account, there was no sync...
  6. Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and...: I logged on to see that it says playing online is unavailable even though I have xbox gamepass and I press the xbox button on my controller and everything is normal and I can go to my friends tab...
  7. Xbox live needed to play forza horizon 5 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live needed to play forza horizon 5 on pc: I started playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox recently while traveling. I do not have an Xbox live gold membership. I was wondering if at home (on my windows 10 PC) I will need to buy an Xbox live...
  8. Forza Horizon 4/5 Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4/5 Xbox Live Account: If I buy Forza Horizon 4 off of Steam and I've never used an Xbox before, but I have an account (no game passes) do I have to buy gold or can I just play the game with my Xbox account?...
  9. problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4: Hello every one I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again . so I sign in , but it require to specify an email address as an alias...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers: So, I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 4, where I can't play online/cant connect to the to horizon life (it says "Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers), and it says like this,...