Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the update we installed last week my Forza Horizon 4 would not launch. One of the suggested "possible fixes" was to delete the save files from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesTampAce87, May 15, 2021.

1. WesTampAce87
    WesTampAce87 Guest

After the update we installed last week my Forza Horizon 4 would not launch. One of the suggested "possible fixes" was to delete the save files from my console and that it would re-sync to the cloud after launch. This caused the server to instead sync the new fresh game and proceeded to erase all my saved files. I had to start from scratch and lost all my data. A friend told me all my car tunes still existed so I reinstalled the game because tuning cars is the biggest time consuming thing and figured I could always get all the cars back. Last night I had the majority of my fleet back and decided to start installing all my old tunes as I finally had the CR to afford the parts for them all. With about 10 cars to go and no issues on any of the previous tune installs i proceeded to the next and this one made the game freeze. I closed the game and now when I try to open it it won't go past the loading screen... I've tried to sync my data, I've reset my Xbox, I've reinstalled the game and nothing. It just goes from one loading screen to another. All my other games work just fine and I have it installed from gamepass. Please if anyone can help i would appreciate it. This would be the second time all my data is lost within 2 weeks if I can't fix this. This is my favorite game but I will quit it entirely if there is no fix... Sorry all for the long post but I didn't know what else to do.

:)

WesTampAce87, May 15, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. WesTampAce87 Win User

I already did all of that and nothing worked. The game will not go past the loading screens
  4. EthanBurley Win User

Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working

Hi! I have just re-installed forza horizon 4 and went to the auction house and tuning setups. They are currently still in the same state as before where i can't enter the auction house and can't load any tuning setups. Is the any other way to fix this?
    Maybe something with Xbox Live or Xbox Parental Settings?
  5. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  6. Travan-A86F2091-9DB5 Win User

Does anyone care that Horizons is so small???

I think a lot of people are missing the point of this game. It's a casual racing spinoff of Forza. That's why there's no fine tuning. Believe it or not, not EVERYONE likes to spend hours upon hours fine tuning. Some people like to just get on and race with
    friends and have a good time. That's obviously what this game is for. I have and like Forza 4 but I just don't have the time or the desire to spend hours in a menu. I just want to race. I don't race online in Forza 4 because it's a waste of time. Unless you
    are a tuning expert, you won't even finish a race, let alone compete for a win. Horizon is for everyone like that. I'm sure F5 will be coming along soon enough.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won't

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  4. My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...: Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help! 32e7c5ab-f975-43db-84cc-af08c862bd71
  5. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start.: I have GamePass Ultimate. I have it on the main C drive, SSD. I press play on the XBOX app, nothing happens. I have it run on administrator on Windows 7 compatibility mode (and have tried Windows...
  7. Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update: Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update 53aa9a15-004c-420e-a9e7-a9ab3ffa0735
  8. Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't load: enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then after another minute it goes to the main video...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't boot: I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.: Hello I have bought FH5 a few days ago but it does not launch in any possible way, I have already tried uninstalling and following the common help article. My pc is also well capable of running...