Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! I just bought the xbox gamepass on my pc, I realy wanted to try the racing game forza. I downloaded the game, started to play, connected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by meidan weisman, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter)

Hello there!

I just bought the xbox gamepass on my pc, I realy wanted to try the racing game forza.

I downloaded the game, started to play, connected my controller, nothing

and yes my controller does work on other games

anyone know how to fix this?

:)

meidan weisman, Dec 10, 2020
  2. João PedroCorreia N Win User

XBOX 360 Controller not working/detected in Forza Horizon 4

Hi all, I hooked up the XBOX 360 controller with the wireless gaming receiver on my computer. I can play all the games with the controller, but the controller doesn't working/detected in Forza Horizon 4. The
    light is lit and appears to be connected to the receiver, but in the Forza Horizon 4 it is just don't detected, in other games its ok. How can I solve the problem?
    I have the same problem. After windows 2004 update I installed the xbox 360 driver and it works in all games, except forza horizon 4... What should we do?

I have the exact same situation, the light turns on, works in all games, and forza doesn't detect it. I hate play with keyboard. I hope we will be able to play with xbox 360 controller.

Thanks in advance
  3. xWeckman Win User

Xbox One controller not working on Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 is the only game on my computer that doesn't detect my xbox one wireless controller. I have the newest drivers and as said before in every other game the cotnroller works.
  4. PelsonBMW Win User

PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_09DA&PID_2701&MI_03&Col02\7&2c8f9229&0&0001.

this issue started when playing forza horizon 4 , fresh installed game , but im using a xbox 360 controller to play the game USB
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

Xbox 360 controller needs a special adapter, for detect controller on PC. If you want play with xbox controller on PC I recommend Xbox ONE controller.
  6. Gauthier002 Win User

Xbox E3 2019 sale.

Mmmmmmm good question, maybe a Xbox One Controller and Forza Horizon 4
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter)

1. Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won't

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  4. My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...: Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help! 32e7c5ab-f975-43db-84cc-af08c862bd71
  5. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start.: I have GamePass Ultimate. I have it on the main C drive, SSD. I press play on the XBOX app, nothing happens. I have it run on administrator on Windows 7 compatibility mode (and have tried Windows...
  7. Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update: Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update 53aa9a15-004c-420e-a9e7-a9ab3ffa0735
  8. Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't load: enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then after another minute it goes to the main video...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't boot: I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.: Hello I have bought FH5 a few days ago but it does not launch in any possible way, I have already tried uninstalling and following the common help article. My pc is also well capable of running...