Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I tried some of the methods but it still doesnt work, help 52adc0f6-ce2b-4ec7-92ce-4e772705f3ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orange Juice Summer, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session

Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session [​IMG]
    I tried some of the methods but it still doesnt work, help

:)

Orange Juice Summer, Mar 23, 2023
  2. MemeLord2 Win User

Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

Hello. After what you suggested we are still on able to get online. It is not just Forza horizon 4 for it is Forza horizon 3 as well. This is the error

Unable to join session

for support, join forums at...

there is s support ID

a server ID

fsiled to redolve server address. Check your DNS settings snd try again.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Unable to Join Session in Forza Horizon 4

4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Have you already tried the steps on that link?
  5. RomanSoto2 Win User

Unable to Join Session in Forza Horizon 4

I bought the game on Steam since it had recently released there so I am playing on PC. I have tested out other games and I have no issues there.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Unable To Join Session

There isn't any way to fix it. The issue is a server issue on PGG/Microsoft's end which is currently being investigated, according to the Forza Support Twitter feed
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon unable

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  6. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...
  8. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002: Need some help here, trying to install forza Horizon 5 from the store and Xbox App, I get the error listed. error code 0x80070002 From everything I see this seems to be attached to gaming...
  9. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...
  10. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...