Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 4, where I can't play online/cant connect to the to horizon life (it says "Unable to connect to the Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abraham G.S., Dec 4, 2021.

1. Abraham G.S.
    Abraham G.S. Guest

So, I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 4, where I can't play online/cant connect to the to horizon life (it says "Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers), and it says like this, any clue? (For information, i play FH4 on Windows 11)

Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers [​IMG]

:)

Abraham G.S., Dec 4, 2021
  2. ahmedsayed11 Win User

The same issue I have right now that showed to me yesterday, I guess its because of a hack u done in-game and game banned you hwid ban
    check your xbox network tap if u got this message, if u have the same issue, it cant be fixed unfortunately you have got an ban 💔

[​IMG]
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you happen to have any National Instruments or Nahimic Services software installed? Apparently there is some conflict between NI / NS services and Forza. Try this;

1. Go to services configuration (Win+R ->msconfig ->Services)

2. Sort services by manufacturer

3. Untick all services by National Instruments or Nahimic Services

4. Press "OK"

5. Reboot
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Потеря пакетов 100% [Translation - Packet Loss 100%]

Hi meowme0wmeow!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Insofar as what is going on, if you are able to connect to Xbox Live successfully (and any troubleshooting that you may have done in regards to that has been exhausted) and are still getting a message that you are unable to
    connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers, then you would need to look into what may be happening with those particular servers from the developer. It is possibly something that you would have much better luck finding a solution to on the

Forza Horizon 4 Forums

I hope this helps you out!
  5. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  6. LeonBradic Win User

XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked

Is it only Forza Horizon 4 you're having issues with or are you unable to access any Xbox live games?
    I don't play other games that required Xbox Live but when I go to settings, then gaming and under Network I get that server connectivity is blocked.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Unable

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  6. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...
  8. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002: Need some help here, trying to install forza Horizon 5 from the store and Xbox App, I get the error listed. error code 0x80070002 From everything I see this seems to be attached to gaming...
  9. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...
  10. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...