Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai téléchargé Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate édition via un code que j'ai acheté sur Instant Gaming tout fonctionnait très bien depuis le départ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adriano bologna, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start]

Bonjour, j'ai téléchargé Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate édition via un code que j'ai acheté sur Instant Gaming tout fonctionnait très bien depuis le départ jusqu' aujourd'hui ma Xbox refuse de lancer le jeux sous prétexte que je ne suis plus abonné au Xbox game
    pass alors que je n'ai pas téléchargé le jeux via celui ci et je n'y es jamais été abonné cordialement (code erreur 0X803f800e)

------

[Mod Translation - Hello, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition via a code I bought on Instant Gaming everything worked fine from the start until today my Xbox refuses to launch the games on the pretext that I am no longer subscribed to the
    Xbox game pass while I did not download the games via this one and I was never cordially subscribed (0X803f800e error code)]

:)

adriano bologna, Dec 15, 2018
  2. TMX974 Win User

Impossible de rejoindre les clubs [Translation - Impossible to join the clubs]

Cela ne fonctionne toujours pas, et je ne sais pas si c'est lier mais je peux pas jouer avec mes amis sur forza horizon 4.

[Translation - It still does not work, and I do not know if it is binding but I can not play with my friends on Forza Horizon 4.]
  3. adriano bologna Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start]

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse je n'ai de toute manière pas le choix en espérant que cela ne tarde pas trop 🤞��

-------

[Mod Translation - Thank you very much for your answer I do not have the choice anyway hoping that it is not too late 🤞]
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

En fait, je vois différents sujets sur ce problème ce matin également, alors je crains qu’il n’y ait un problème plus général.

Veuillez patienter jusqu' ce qu'une solution soit trouvée

------

[Mod Translation - In fact, I see different topics on this issue this morning as well, so I'm afraid there's a more general problem.

Please wait until a solution is found]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Adriano,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble launching Forza Horizon 4 today. As our Ambassador previously stated, the issue you were having may be part of a larger issue experienced by others and may
    be for a limited time, like an
    Xbox Live service alert
    for your region.

You can also attempt to get the system to recognized your ownership of the game by

removing your profile from your Xbox
    , then perform a physical power cycle on the console and once it restarts, finally re-add your profile to the console.

To perform a physical power cycle to your console and power supply:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button
      on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    Go ahead and give this a try to see if it alleviates the issue and please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start] - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  8. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help: Hi I’m hoping someone can help me. I got my son his first Xbox for Christmas and got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but there seems to be no content on it that I’ve paid for. On the main menu at...
  9. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...