Forza horizon 4- Trial has expired purchase game in microsoft store.

Discus and support Forza horizon 4- Trial has expired purchase game in microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have xbox game pass, i can install the game in the xbox app but apprently it doesnt exist in the microsoft store anymore? and it says i dont own it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingbot2000, Sep 1, 2021.

1. kingbot2000
    kingbot2000 Guest

i have xbox game pass, i can install the game in the xbox app but apprently it doesnt exist in the microsoft store anymore? and it says i dont own it when its clearly installed and i can even still reinstall it...i want too play my game like i have been doing for months on end now?

:)

kingbot2000, Sep 1, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there! I hope everything is going well for you!

Regarding your issue, please try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft store app from your PC, and if the issue still persists please try following the steps on this link I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Log out of your Microsoft Store app account, clear your store cache, log in your account again and try starting the game.

Clear store cache>

Windows key + r and type ''wsreset'' wait for the black screen to close and open the store, it takes a while.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Forza 4 VIP not working

Forza 4 has been delisted along with its DLC from the store

Forza games typically remain available for 5 years, until their music and car licenses expire. After that you cannot purchase or redeem their items

The next game to be delisted will be Forza Horizon 4 sometime around September 2023
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Microsoft store ürün almadan para kesmesi[Microsoft store money withdrawal without product]

Hi
    FurkanYıldız58

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with purchasing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to purchase it? You may want to try purchasing the game on the online store:

Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

Please keep us updated.
  6. Nikeo Win User

Не работает геймпад xbox 360 в играх из microsoft [Translation - Xbox 360 Controller does not work in games from Microsoft]

Forza Horizon 4 точно поддерживает геймпад xbox360, так написано в описании игры. Драйвера ресивера, геймпада, nvidia, microsoft store обновил.

---------

[Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 exactly supports the XBOX360 controller, so it is written in the description of the game. The driver of the receiver, Controller, NVIDIA, Microsoft Store has been updated. ]
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4- Trial has expired purchase game in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Trial

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and...: Hi All, Since a couple of days I have connectivity issues with FH4. If I try to join an online session it searches for a long time and eventually gives me this error: [img] The weird part is...
  9. 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.: Daughter bought me an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle for Xmas. Redeemed 14 day free trial Gold code on December 25th, 2018 at 2 PM Pacific time. 14 day Gold expired after 5 days. Contacted...
  10. 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.: 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days. Daughter bought me an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle for Xmas. Redeemed 14 day free trial Gold code on...