Forza Horizon 4 stuck on never ending loading screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 stuck on never ending loading screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought and installed fh 4 and launched the game and it asked me to chose nickname and some graphic options and I did and after that I pressed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CroLuka06, Mar 12, 2021.

1. CroLuka06
    CroLuka06 Guest

I just bought and installed fh 4 and launched the game and it asked me to chose nickname and some graphic options and I did and after that I pressed enter and the loading began and it was loading for hours and nothing haven't changed. Can someone help??

Here is the picture for proof:

Forza Horizon 4 stuck on never ending loading screen [​IMG]

Edit:

Sorry I forgot to mention that this problem is on my pc, pc specs are:

Windows 10 64 tick

Intel i5-4570

Ram is 8 gb ddr3

Nvidia gtx 1050ti

:)

CroLuka06, Mar 12, 2021
  2. maddoxlong1 Win User

hi i have the same problem how do you make sure you’ve installed it properly
  3. CroLuka06 Win User

Hi XBF Mohammed, thanks for your reply.

Sorry I forgot to mention that this problem is on my pc, pc specs are:

Windows 10 64 tick

Intel i5-4570

Ram is 8 gb ddr3

Nvidia gtx 1050ti
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello CroLuka06, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  6. PeterGoldstone Win User

Reporting crashes, xbox one.

I've been stuck on loading game screen on forza horizon 4 since last update. Heard nothing back from any of the forza people or Microsoft. Full reset and reinstall numerous times, to no avail. Son has had similar issues with fifa
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on never ending loading screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  5. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  6. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  7. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info": can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...