Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Доброе утро. Переставил игру с HDD на SSD в итоге игра попросила загрузить сохранение (при запуске приложения), либо с облака либо с диска. Я выбрал с... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by АнатолийРогутов, Jan 21, 2019.

  1. Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]


    Доброе утро. Переставил игру с HDD на SSD в итоге игра попросила загрузить сохранение (при запуске приложения), либо с облака либо с диска. Я выбрал с диска И ВСЯ ИГ А ЗАНОВО НАЧАЛАСЬ! пробовал с ОБЛАКА и в облаке сохранилась ТОЛЬКО НОВАЯ ИГ А , мое старое
    сохранение от 9.01.2019 Я МОГУ КАК ТО ВЕ НУТЬ ЧТОБЫ НЕ П ОХОДИТЬ ИГ У ЗАНОВО???? (кеш чистил)

    [Translation - Good morning. I rearranged the game from HDD to SSD. As a result, the game asked to load the save (when the application was started), either from the cloud or from the disk. I chose from the disc and the whole game started anew! I
    tried with a CLOUD and in the cloud only a NEW GAME was preserved, my old save from 01/01/2019 I CAN HOW TO RETURN TO NOT PASS THE GAME AGAIN ???? (cache cleaned)]


    :)
     
    АнатолийРогутов, Jan 21, 2019
    #1
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

    Since you chose to get the save game from local disc, the cloud save is probably rewritten with the new save.

    You should have chosen for the cloud save to load.
  3. АнатолийРо Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

    I understand that nothing will return. the game itself offered to load the latest save from disk. although it was right to download from the cloud. it infuriates me. hate that

    спасибо за помощь. господи как я зол.
  4. SojerManLan Win User

    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

    Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.

    And about Forza Horizon 4: the lack of possibility to use the same save between Steam and Microsoft Store comes from the technical point of the each game. Both use a wholly different methods of saving which is far too much work to make them co-operate, ESPECIALLY considering that Forza Horizon 4 is way past its' prime.
  5. Kingkong072005 Win User

    i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

    i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

    forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save] - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon сохранения

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21