[Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

Discus and support [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StationaryParty, May 11, 2020.

1. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost sounding like I'm underwater.

I can fix the issue by restarting the "Windows Audio Service" in services.msc, and continue playing. The sound then works fine until the next time I finish a race and am put back into the world at which point it almost immediately sounds terrible again.

The issue persists then not only in Forza but in any app on windows until I restart the Windows Audio Service again.

Spec

MSI B450 Gaming Pro Max motherboard

RTX 2060

I have tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer and reinstalling the latest drivers.

Any ideas?

:)

StationaryParty, May 11, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

[Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

Hi there it is a known issue that the devs are currently working on along with server maintance due to high traffic conditions with the current situation around the world. Hopefully they fix it soon. In the mean time they did say something about changing
    the sound setting helps a little with some feedback. I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Forza horizon 4 no audio

4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Forza 6 add on sale

Sounds like a good deal, I would have to tear myself from horizon 4 to play forza 6 though.
  5. AyuNajwa Win User

Gaming

• Are you facing this issue on an Xbox console or a Windows 10 PC? I'm facing this issue in Windows 10 PC
    • This issue occurs with all games or only Forza ? only Forza Horizon 4
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps performed by you so far? I already uninstall and reinstall it a lot of time
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

The open world sections of Gears 5

Forza Horizon 4

Madden

They all sound and look pretty good on a nice surround sound.
Thema:

1. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Sound

2. There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5: Hi, I tried everything but the game has no sound, if anyone could help. Thank you. 7c36affb-3703-4631-bf34-6f157a070a7e
  3. Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue: i recently purchased and installed forza horizon 5 from Microsoft store ,i had an issue with low streaming bandwidth so i moved the game from one HDD to another HDD using the moving tool in apps...
  4. No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S): So i started my forza horizon 4and there was no sound i tied everything still not working pls help me fc90a53b-71bf-4db1-b601-92baaf409453
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle: Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing experience but i cannot survive with 30FPS, I have the...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working: I've been waiting for this game to come out for what feels like ages now and i can finally play it today. I got through the initial drive just fine then I went to continue the story and play the...
  7. No sound on Forza horizon 4. (Xbox one x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on Forza horizon 4. (Xbox one x): I have absolutely no sound when booting up this game. Sound is working on the dash and other games though. Any ideas? 525226ca-d017-4f73-b512-c48ed5eef3bc
  8. No sound in forza horizon 4 after Feb 20 alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    No sound in forza horizon 4 after Feb 20 alpha update.: Since the new update I am not getting any in game sound for forza horizon 4. It will play some of the load screen background sounds, but nothing else. It will do the start up sound up to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC only sound in Cutscenes already tried all fixes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC only sound in Cutscenes already tried all fixes: Hey, I need help with Forza Horizon 4, I only get sound in cutscenes, not in races or something, already tried uninstalling/updating my audio driver, deactivated all other audio devices, changed...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound: Yaklaşık 1 hafta önce oyunu aldım ve oyunu aldığımdan beri oyunu oynadığım sırada müzik dinlerken ya da arkadaşlarımla konuşurken hem gelen ses hem de oyunun sesi cızırtılı geliyordu. Sonra bugün...