Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My Forza Horizon 4 started rendering on CPU since it's spring. I know it because the CPU usage is on 100% all the time when my GPU sits at around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaoplo, May 4, 2019.

  1. Kaoplo
    Kaoplo Guest

    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before


    Hi

    My Forza Horizon 4 started rendering on CPU since it's spring. I know it because the CPU usage is on 100% all the time when my GPU sits at around 10%-20% utilization. My game stutters a lot

    Thanks

    Iván

    :)
     
    Kaoplo, May 4, 2019
    #1
  2. PacketShipper Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

    Maybe perform an uninstallation, reboot, and reinstall?

    I had a wierd issue with FH4 on PC where a reinstall fixed it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

    Hi,

    Hi, you believe your game ran on the dedicated graphics card before, but now it doesn't correct?

    Before I can assist you further. Can you please advise what PC system you are trying to run the game on please? As you can understand, there are multiple PC configurations, not all PC's are the same.

    Device make and model would be of great help here. Thanks.
  4. HellBoundCanuck Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

    Have you tried making sure your graphics cards drivers are up to date? Or maybe try giving some of your graphical settings a tweak and see if that makes any difference.
  5. Kaoplo Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

    Hey

    I have reinstalled my game, the stuttering is gone and the game is now perfectly playable, but my it's still rendering on CPU, but i will call this problem fixed, because it plays normal and that's enough for me.

    Thanks all of you for your help!

    Iván
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

    As long as you had a connection to Live when you were playing, your save will still be there. It will be saved in the Cloud.

    When you run the game after re-installation, a window will pop up which will show you that the Xbox App for Windows 10 is syncing your save data. Everything will be as it was before.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon rendering

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21