Forza Horizon 4 Performance Issues

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Performance Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing FH4 for a week since the last time I played and I always got 72fps and 60-70% GPU Usage. But today I opened the game and it goes from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Javi Coronel Chaves, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Performance Issues

I've been playing FH4 for a week since the last time I played and I always got 72fps and 60-70% GPU Usage. But today I opened the game and it goes from 50 to 69 FPS with 99% GPU usage. I didn't change any parameter. I performed a clear start up. The last time this happened I stopped playing and uninstalled the game and when I installed it again after two months it ran perfectly but happened the same that happens now. NVIDIA control panel is on Default, power supply is on High end. My drivers are up to date. Also when I do a benchmark the results read 130fps on CPU and GPU but the game doesn't shows it. Here's a SS of the benchmark. I reinstalled windows too and installed the latests drivers.
    Forza Horizon 4 Performance Issues [​IMG]

:)

Javi Coronel Chaves, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

not the cpu but the gpu, i see your running the 1660ti, that should be good for 72fps as your screen is set to 72hz.

check that ultra low latency is not set to on or ultra as that knocks fps off. check if vsync is on global in nvidia control panel and off in game as you stated its all default, if default then global vsync will be off. in game vsync tends to be useless. are you running the game in fullscreen or borderless mode (borderless can hit the fps too)

i know this game does have performance issues sometimes, there is the glitch about where it stated 0% gpu use but is actually using it.

do you have anything new installed on the system where it could be running in the back ground, have you enabled recording in the background for gamebar or shadowplay at all.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

has it been doing this since the format of windows or before.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Knowing the solutions you've tried, I believe it's the only plausible solution to this problem.

- Yes the bottleneck that exists apparently is in the GPU and not in your processor.
  5. Javi Coronel Chaves Win User

So the only way to fix this is changing my cpu? I emphasize that game ran well 3 days ago. Sorry if im annoying...
  6. MateusFontana Win User

The game has been updated over these 3 years, I believe this may have affected the performance of the game in its current configuration, but due to the image, you uploaded there is apparently a bottleneck between your current CPU and video card because of the number of frames being rendered and simulated by the processor is higher than that of the GPU, which indicates this.

- Yes the bottleneck that exists apparently is in the GPU and not in your processor.

Credit to Farscape247 as well, I think it might be the same problem he cited.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Performance Issues - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Performance

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  4. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  5. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  6. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  7. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  8. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  9. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  10. Forza horizon 5 don't lunch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 don't lunch: Just downloaded forza horizon 5 with game pass, when I lunch the game I get "Game as bean blocked Error code : (0xc000001d" already play few years back and I've used Cheat Engine (Give you...