Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm playing Forza horizon 4 on my pc and I try to go get custom designs but whenever I click on it it says this feature is blocked per your Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jamescolwell1, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC

I'm playing Forza horizon 4 on my pc and I try to go get custom designs but whenever I click on it it says this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings. I don't have my account linked to any families. I tried making another account
    and giving my main account all permissions and it still locks me out.

:)

jamescolwell1, Oct 7, 2018
  2. problem with parent control

I am an adult and i have problem with parent control. I play forza horizon 4 on my pc. When i go to tunnings it shows to turn off parent control to access it in xbox live. I dont know where to find it.

mateuszlikowski, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Parental control

I am experiencing parental control in Forza Horizon 4 but I am not even in a family group. How can I remove the parental control? Thanks!

Tsz Wai AndrewNg, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey James!

Please provide us with a few more details or information regarding your parental control settings issue. What error message/code does it tell you exactly. Which content is it that causes the error to occur? Please take a look at this support article for
    steps on checking your Privacy and Online safety settings:
    Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Oct 7, 2018
  5. ALl it says is "this feature is blocker per your parental control settings" There's no code and I already told you it's whenever I click custom designs (for my cars)

jamescolwell1, Oct 7, 2018
  6. Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out! Try to sign into another Microsoft account, then add the first account as an "Adult" family
    member. From there, change the settings.

If this is related to the Xbox Insider Preview, I would advise to post in the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit Forum,
    to see if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Also, please try another device to see if it is possible to change the
    Online Safety and Privacy Settingslike
    a phone, tablet, etc.

I hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
  7. jamescolwell1 Win User

ALl it says is "this feature is blocker per your parental control settings" There's no code and I already told you it's whenever I click custom designs (for my cars)
  8. XBF George L Win User

Hey James!

Please provide us with a few more details or information regarding your parental control settings issue. What error message/code does it tell you exactly. Which content is it that causes the error to occur? Please take a look at this support article for
    steps on checking your Privacy and Online safety settings:
    Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reaching out!
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out! Try to sign into another Microsoft account, then add the first account as an "Adult" family
    member. From there, change the settings.

If this is related to the Xbox Insider Preview, I would advise to post in the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit Forum,
    to see if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Also, please try another device to see if it is possible to change the
    Online Safety and Privacy Settingslike
    a phone, tablet, etc.

I hope this helps!
  10. NorIsmail Win User

Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

The controller is fine with other games on my pc. Only when playing forza horizon 4 this issue happens
  11. napalm 31337 Win User

User Generated Content. Locked Privilage

Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC - Similar Threads - Forza horizon parental

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  8. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  9. Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?: Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I can't. It has to do something with parential...
  10. Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...: i am a adult, what am i supposed to do. have tried doing what the site says but 1 hour later and have mad no progress., a524e77d-121f-49f5-9852-8d6161e1a640