Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Im not able to accept/download my gifts could u help me download them or? d41d027e-7f7a-4d94-be11-7a802d7d31cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slowinnit, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Slowinnit
    Slowinnit Guest

Hi

Im not able to accept/download my gifts could u help me download them or?

:)

Slowinnit, Apr 3, 2021
  2. GrantH2 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Finally being able to play Forza Horizon 4.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Redeem code for warthog for forza horizon 3

Heya.

Codes are still being sent out, but if you are eligible for the Warthog in-game, you should be able to access it from the menu of Forza Horizon 3 under inbox and gift car.
  4. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 [ Code was not working / Warthog not in the game ]

Hey there N3XUS COR3.

Codes are still being sent out, but if you are eligible for the Warthog in-game, you should be able to access it from the menu of Forza Horizon 3 under inbox and gift car.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Ranked Adventures.

this would be better taken to the forza forums my friend, hopefully you will be able to find some answers there. Forza Horizon
    4 Discussion
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon being

2. Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game: I have installed Forza Horizon 5 on Steam on my Pc, but I have been running out of of storage on my Main memory card, so I want to reinstall the game on another one. The problem is, that I am not...
  3. Forza horizon 5 wouldn’t load so deleted as game said version 0.0.0.0 so thought must be an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wouldn’t load so deleted as game said version 0.0.0.0 so thought must be an...: Forza horizon 5 wouldn’t load so deleted as game said version 0.0.0.0 so thought must be an error, now soon as it starts to download its says installation stopped...
  4. Would it be possible to consider adding Forza Horizon 1 back to the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to consider adding Forza Horizon 1 back to the microsoft store?: I've been wondering how long it would take to get the rights from all of the car manufacturers and music suppliers. It's a bit of a big ask, but from someone with not much money to buy an xbox 360...
  5. It would be really cool if we could get realistic underglow kits on forza horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It would be really cool if we could get realistic underglow kits on forza horizon 5...: It would be really cool if we could get realistic underglow kits especially for the jdm drift scean at night can we please think about getting these implemented I don't care if I have to pay 2...
  6. In Forza Horizon 4, How do i know which car-class will be chosen in the next "RANKED...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 4, How do i know which car-class will be chosen in the next "RANKED...: Where do i find this information in Advance so i can prepare my car for the next race? bfbc85dd-a7da-4bf7-98f6-90157d2c3577
  7. Forza Horizon 5 cars in garage should be able to drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cars in garage should be able to drive: This is right, all cars in garage should get to drive even if it's a DLC or someone send it in a gift 55f0936d-4ad5-415c-8f7f-b2a07411ec3b
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on PC/Steam - Can it be accessed from Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC/Steam - Can it be accessed from Xbox One?: Hello, I purchased FH4 on Steam for PC. Can I play FH4 on Xbox One with my existing PC purchase or do I have to repurchase FH on Xbox too? I have looked through FH support and it is not very...
  9. Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...: I'm about to buy forza and I have a quick question that after buying the game will I be able to download it after playground games stop giving updates to it? 054b6c0f-3167-4bef-abd2-0a8186767c00
  10. 无法打开 Forza Horizon 5,因为它处于脱机状态。可能缺少存储设备,或者存储设备已断开连接。(Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法打开 Forza Horizon 5,因为它处于脱机状态。可能缺少存储设备,或者存储设备已断开连接。(Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened...: 更新地平线5取消了更新,再次打开就 法打开了。技术员请帮助我解决下。 (Update Horizon 5 cancelled the update and it won't open again. Technician please help me to solve it.) [ *** Moved to the Xbox category by Microsoft Moderator...