Forza horizon 4 multiplayer not working

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 multiplayer not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yeah , i recently instaled Forza horizon 4 on my new notebook with windows 11 , and i cant go into multiplayer etc. I tried re-instaling the game ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smutnej_parek, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer not working

So yeah , i recently instaled Forza horizon 4 on my new notebook with windows 11 , and i cant go into multiplayer etc. I tried re-instaling the game , instaling different drivers , re-instaling windows , but nothing seems to work . I contacted the support but even that didt help , so if somebody knows how to fix this other wyas than instaling windows 10 , plese help me .

here is the error ( it didnt let me post a photo ) :

Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. For support with this issue, please visit our support page at http://support.forzamotorsport.net/

Support Id

Oc292933-6996-4c82-a0b4-aabde66ff06d

Server Id

Failed (0x89235108)

Quality of connection: Failed (0x80600001)

Region: Failed (0x0)

IPSEC: 0x00000000

Please retry this operation.

:)

Smutnej_parek, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found.

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Twitch AkaAroze Win User

Xbox Server Connectivity - Connected but changes to Blocked after a few minutes in party chat.

Also having the same issue. This also prevents from playing online multiplayer games that are tied to xbox.

For example, I am not able to connect to the online multiplayer for Forza Horizon 4.

I've already tried every step there is and it still doesn't work.
Thema:

Forza horizon 4 multiplayer not working

1. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Forza horizon multiplayer

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  8. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  9. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work: when i press forza life it says online connection error 5a9e7987-15b2-498c-b74a-5c226f7d1ea4
  10. Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer: Okay - so I bought FH3+4 Ultimate, a code and once entered the game, (Horizon 3) I noticed that you were able to download paints and use the auction house. But, I also noticed that you weren't...