Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've followed all of the advice online for fixing the connection to Forza online Teredo is working Online connection is fine Any advice on what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielWager, Sep 20, 2022.

1. DanielWager
    DanielWager Guest

I've followed all of the advice online for fixing the connection to Forza online

Teredo is working

Online connection is fine

Any advice on what is going wrong?
    Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) [​IMG]

:)

DanielWager, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

DanielWager, We do not have procedures for the steam platform specifically.

But from your report, as the problem is in the connection, restrictions are certainly occurring.

So this procedure is very likely to work.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. kaiser3k Win User

Minecraft multiplayer not working

I buy forza horizon 4 in steam but it dosen´t let me play online
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not connecting (Steam) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon multiplayer

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  8. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  9. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work: when i press forza life it says online connection error 5a9e7987-15b2-498c-b74a-5c226f7d1ea4
  10. Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer: Okay - so I bought FH3+4 Ultimate, a code and once entered the game, (Horizon 3) I noticed that you were able to download paints and use the auction house. But, I also noticed that you weren't...