Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XBOX controller was working fine on Forza Horizon 4 but just yesterday I went to play and all the controls worked fine in the menu but during the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Regularpeople, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...

My XBOX controller was working fine on Forza Horizon 4 but just yesterday I went to play and all the controls worked fine in the menu but during the game were screwed.

I can operate through the menus fine but during the game all the controls have now automatically changed and cant be adjusted. All the steering has switched to changing view commands on both the pad and the 2 joysticks.

Have tried a separate controller and putting fresh batteries and have the same issue.

Keyboard works fine in the game still, other games have not been effected...

Can anyone help please.

:)

Regularpeople, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become scrambled during the game.

Hi Regularpeople,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become scrambled during the game.

Hi Regularpeople,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encounter game issue on Forza Horizon 4. The controller will scramble during the game until screwed. You tried another controller using new battery still the error persists. You also mentioned that it is not happening to all other games that you play. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Is your controller updated?
    2. Have you updated drivers and reboot PC?
    3. Did you check Steam adjustment?
    4. Have you check compatibility of controller and the game?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

DRIVER UPDATE GUIDE: update drivers in Windows.

Troubleshoot Bluetooth on your PC. Set up Bluetooth on your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

To check compatibility workaround as described in here. Forza Horizon 4 PC ds4 controller issue : forza (reddit.com)

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Fed up with idiots Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

Hi,

I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and have a problem with the Xbox 360 Wirless Controller. It works fine in every other game. After disconnect due to inactivity I often get massages or the game pause itself. After reconnecting I can succesfully
    use the controller again.

Unfortunately this does not work with Forza. Happened with Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 4. This is really annoying since I need to restart the game to get the controller working again.

Has anyone the same problem or perhaps even a solution?

Thank you and best wishes!
    I have had issues too with the Microsoft wireless controller for Xbox. This is needed to use any wireless device for the console on the PC.
  5. NorIsmail Win User

Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

The controller is fine with other games on my pc. Only when playing forza horizon 4 this issue happens
  6. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...

1. Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon has

2. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  3. My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.: Hi. I've had a Xbox series S for almost 2 years now. And maybe 1 and a half years ago, Forza has started crashing frequently and randomly. I would be driving in the game and it would crash with no...
  4. My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5: My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've completed races n stuff so should auto save like...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 has stopped working: Hi! When launching Forza Horizon 5, I ran into a problem - a window appears, the content of which is as follows: "To continue the game saved in the profile, you need to download the latest update....
  6. Has anyone else experienced this, downloaded last Forza horizon 5 update..it deleted my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else experienced this, downloaded last Forza horizon 5 update..it deleted my...: Update ruined my game ...i uploaded 625 car designs 540 vinyls i had 650 cars...all gone because an update wasn't tested properly...‍♂️ 7c7f1a2b-6ac5-42a2-9bc5-110f82148427
  7. The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?: The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? The progress was 67%, but when I logged in today, a completely new settings window was displayed. And the...
  8. Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...: Absolutely unfair to have discovered they reversed my order. They should have to live with their mistakes like everyone else. I'm shocked that they're allowed to take it back after a fair...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC: Hi, i have been playing forza horizon 5 for 2 weeks via the xbox app on pc with the game pass and the Premium DLC. Today i saw that there was an udpate when i tried to start the game, i launch...
  10. Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?: So I have game pass and assumed I would get early access if I purchased this bundle it appears this isn't the case. 18f1d995-930d-4708-9123-58b7c0de9a3c