Forza Horizon 4 glitch

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. At first both the expansion packs- Fortune Island and Lego valley were working totally fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NamanDimri, Jul 14, 2021.

1. NamanDimri
    NamanDimri Guest

Forza Horizon 4 glitch

I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. At first both the expansion packs- Fortune Island and Lego valley were working totally fine but two days ago, I tried to travel to fortune island and Lego valley and when I click Yes when it asks yo fast travel, Nothing happens, i can't control the car or do anything else however, the game keeps on running. How can I fix this??

:)

NamanDimri, Jul 14, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

The app will sometimes glitch and show that you have enforcement on your account. So if there is none listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it is probably a glitch.

Are you able to join any clubs? Or is it specifically Forza Horizon 4 clubs?
  3. XBF George L Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hello Nicky!

Thanks for bringing this situation to the attention of the forums. I understand that you are having trouble with some in game races in Forza Horizon 4. I recommend checking out

The Forza Horizon 4 Forums
    and perhaps checking if the community has information about how to get the race unlocked or if it is a glitch in the game you can communicate with the games development team through the forums as well.

Hope this helps
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. TracerLuo Win User

无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

The app will sometimes glitch and show that you have enforcement on your account. So if there is none listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it is probably a glitch.

Are you able to join any clubs? Or is it specifically Forza Horizon 4 clubs?
    No. Joining other clubs showed the same thing.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 glitch

1. Forza Horizon 4 glitch - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon glitch

2. I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched: So recently, I went in to Forza horizon five yesterday and went to this canyon house of blue print, but when I went there, some blue prints weren’t even there and somewhere there it looked like a...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync: Hi I just want to start by saying I am a huge fan of Forza. When my XB1 finally packed up last year I was gutted because I only really used it to play Forza. So I just bought it on PC instead,...
  4. Copying game files from different PC (Forza Horizon 5) Microsoft Store & Xbox Client Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Copying game files from different PC (Forza Horizon 5) Microsoft Store & Xbox Client Glitch: [img] Good day, I have two different venues where I can access internet, the one being a lot faster than the other. I fully downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 game on my secondary PC so that I can...
  5. Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading: So I’ve had this glitch on the Xbox series s where every time I try to load in I’m stuck in a endless loop of loading so I’ve tried Restarting game and Xbox Uninstalling and reinstalling if you...
  6. Glitch on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch on Forza Horizon 4: Hey i have this glitch, i just bought the ultimate edition of the game. https://youtu.be/eUo3OtDNFvc This is whats happening 2a45e285-e2a1-4245-bb4f-321ffbd12b76
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Glitch?: So When I Launch up Forza Horizon 4 On my Xbox One, i press A to start, then it says syncing data for forza horizon 4? And it doesnt end. So i have to restart my Game 3-4 Times For it to let Me...
  8. Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC: I'm playing Forza horizon 4 on my pc and I try to go get custom designs but whenever I click on it it says this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings. I don't have my...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch: I can’t unlock the backpacker achievement in Forza Horizon 3 even though I did it. Don’t mind subtopic a5e4fb01-d274-4d25-a13b-d5a476f4e8f3
  10. Forza Horizon MASSIVE GLITCH TOOK 2M OFF ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon MASSIVE GLITCH TOOK 2M OFF ME: hwllo I'm not sure how I'm gonna about this been trying to find a phone number to ring since I am from Sydney Australia but , today I bought a koenigsegg one to one for 2.2m something on market ,...