Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve had this glitch on the Xbox series s where every time I try to load in I’m stuck in a endless loop of loading so I’ve tried Restarting game and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Picklehunter71, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading

So I’ve had this glitch on the Xbox series s where every time I try to load in I’m stuck in a endless loop of loading so I’ve tried Restarting game and Xbox Uninstalling and reinstalling

if you have got this and fixed it please tell me how you did it It’s been like this for like 2 months now

submitted by /u/Picklehunter71
    [link] [comments]

/u/Picklehunter71, Aug 26, 2021
  2. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  3. ssperk Win User

forza horizon 4 infinite/loop loading screen

I had the same thing happened
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

forza horizon 4 infinite/loop loading screen

Hi,

have you looked for new windows 10 or game updates?
  5. DevikM Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Halo infinite, Ori and the Will of the wisp and the new DLC of forza horizon 4
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

Thema:

Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading

1. Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading - Similar Threads - Forza horizon glitch

2. I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched: So recently, I went in to Forza horizon five yesterday and went to this canyon house of blue print, but when I went there, some blue prints weren’t even there and somewhere there it looked like a...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync: Hi I just want to start by saying I am a huge fan of Forza. When my XB1 finally packed up last year I was gutted because I only really used it to play Forza. So I just bought it on PC instead,...
  4. Copying game files from different PC (Forza Horizon 5) Microsoft Store & Xbox Client Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Copying game files from different PC (Forza Horizon 5) Microsoft Store & Xbox Client Glitch: [img] Good day, I have two different venues where I can access internet, the one being a lot faster than the other. I fully downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 game on my secondary PC so that I can...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 glitch: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. At first both the expansion packs- Fortune Island and Lego valley were working totally fine but two days ago, I tried to travel to fortune...
  6. Glitch on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch on Forza Horizon 4: Hey i have this glitch, i just bought the ultimate edition of the game. https://youtu.be/eUo3OtDNFvc This is whats happening 2a45e285-e2a1-4245-bb4f-321ffbd12b76
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Glitch?: So When I Launch up Forza Horizon 4 On my Xbox One, i press A to start, then it says syncing data for forza horizon 4? And it doesnt end. So i have to restart my Game 3-4 Times For it to let Me...
  8. Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC: I'm playing Forza horizon 4 on my pc and I try to go get custom designs but whenever I click on it it says this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings. I don't have my...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Achievement Glitch: I can’t unlock the backpacker achievement in Forza Horizon 3 even though I did it. Don’t mind subtopic a5e4fb01-d274-4d25-a13b-d5a476f4e8f3
  10. Forza Horizon MASSIVE GLITCH TOOK 2M OFF ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon MASSIVE GLITCH TOOK 2M OFF ME: hwllo I'm not sure how I'm gonna about this been trying to find a phone number to ring since I am from Sydney Australia but , today I bought a koenigsegg one to one for 2.2m something on market ,...