FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unaware Gamers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE PLAYING FORZA 2 AND 3 BUT JUST A DIFFERENT MAP AND A FEW
    GOOD CARS BUT ALMOST ALL THE CARS ON THE MARKET TODAY ARE MISSING AND REALLY NEED TO BE PUT IN TO THE GAME AS IT WILL IMPROVE IT A WHOLE LOT A LIST OF CARS MISSING

- AUDI S3/RS3 2019

- AUDI S4/ 2019

- AUDI S5/RS5 2019

- AUDI S6/RS6 2019

- AUDI S7/RS7 2019

-AUDI TTS/TTRS 2019

-AUDI SPORT R8 2019

-BUGGATI DIVO 2019

-BMW M140i Shadow edition 2019

-BMW 140i Motech edition 2019

-BMW M135i 2017

-BMW M235i/M240i 2019

-BMW M2 COMPETITION PACK 2019

-BMW M3 COMPETITION PACK 2019

-BMW M4 COMPETITION PACK 2019

-BMW X435i 2019

-BMW M3 SMG E46 2005

-VW GOLF MK7.5 R-Line 2019

-VW TOURAN 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ GLS63 AMG 2019

- MERCEDES-BENZ GLA 45 AMG 2018

-MERCEDES-BENZ A35/A45 AMG 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ A250 AMG 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ S63 AMG 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ G63 2019

-MERCEDES-BENZ S63 CONBERTIBLE AMG 2019

And loadddds more need to be added i could go on for daysssssss maybe years

Like your missing the ferrari aperta

Huracan Evo

HURACAN PERFOMATE

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR S/SV/SVJ

:)

Unaware Gamers, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on Playground Games forums.
  3. IRB Win User

I'm sure they want to add as many as possible but it takes quite a bit of effort to recreate a car accurately for the game. The wouldn't have the time to add all the cars, so they will probably try and add in one model of the car rather than doing lots of
    repetition.

As mentioned, you should make the suggestion over on the Forza forums.
  4. HyperRiche Win User

please post your question here https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Unaware Gamers,

Thanks for coming to the forums! Just popping in to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    in relation to posting in all caps and request that you refrain for doing so going forwards. You may also gain some ground in seeing those models on the track by reaching out to the developers over at Turn 10 Studios by posting in
    the
    Forza forums

Thanks in advance and happy gaming!
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Really a nice list of cars. Would be nice to see in the game. As already mentioned by the others you should Post that on the Forza forums.
Thema:

1. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST??? - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON GETS

2. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  3. How do i get my forza horizon 5 to boot up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my forza horizon 5 to boot up: when i try to open Forza it will boot up then shutdown the app i have restarting closing programs on task updating repairing the files i unstilled and reinstalled and it keeps doing the same thing...
  4. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  5. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  6. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  7. How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...: I purchased a sealed box at Meijer that should have had the Forza Horizon 5 with the Hotwheels add-on. Instead, when I check the Account… Included with this Xbox console… I find it has Diablo IV...
  8. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, I have recently posted this. I couldnt reply or test the Solution of the First anwer before the Post got closed. All the details are in the Post. The First "Solution" doesnt work, since...
  9. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  10. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, Recently I couldnt start Forza Horizon 5 again, because of the Gaming Services App (sorry, but that App is utter garbage. Always the same Problems for everyone). So, I tried using the Fix...