Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S one of these ALWAYS happen: -The game freezes -The textures not load in fast enough (all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeviNovak, Apr 19, 2020.

1. LeviNovak
    LeviNovak Guest

Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S one of these ALWAYS happen:

-The game freezes

-The textures not load in fast enough (all the time, whenever I go faster than 100km/h)

-Takes forever to load in or do anything

-Game crashes.

-An invisible wall/barrier just stops me dead in the tracks.

This has been happening to me for a couple of weeks now and is quite annoying. This doesn't happen in any other game as I play Fortnite and Star Wars Battlefront frequently and they run smooth.

I got the Xbox used, but it didn't have any problems until this started happening. I tried searching up a fix for this on Youtube, Google etc. but I couldn't find anything that worked or had a solution. Thanks

:)

LeviNovak, Apr 19, 2020
  2. LeviNovak Win User

no, not yet but I sure will do it today
  3. SABDOM Win User

Is your hard disc pretty full ? When it is, this kind of thing could happen !!!
  4. Wadski Win User

One of my friends has this issue. It was resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Its a big download so you want to give it plenty of time.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstall it again?
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

In these cases it's recommended:

- Clear the system cache by holding the power button for 10 secs;

- Uninstall the game and reinstall it again.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon freezing

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  8. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  9. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situation The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Freezing: Hi everyone, I resonantly experienced some issues with FH5. Since the games release I never had any problems with it crashing ore freezing until now. I don´t know what happened but it freezes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 textures not loading pc